Imagine#32

Everyday it's something stupid. Always. Always always. Why? We were fine a couple days ago, then he changes. I change. Everything changes.

I thought it would last but, it isn't heading down the right road as we planned.

"Can I come over?"

Read the text he sent 10 minutes ago. I've been waiting for him, but nothing. He hasn't texted me since.

"You coming?" I sent. I heard a ring, "outside" he said back. I took a deep breath, excepting the fact that anything can happen.

"Hey beautiful," Matthew said half smiling. I felt the attention instantly. "Hi" I cracked, clearing my throat.

He brought me into a hug. I hugged him tight not wanting to let go. As he did the same.

"I missed you" he admitted. Making me smile. "I missed you too, a lot" I smiled leading us to the coach.

My parents were currently out grocery shopping leaving me and Matt with the dogs left in the house.

"So anything new?" I asked flipping through the channels. "Umm no, not really besides the fact of my getting a new dog" he said making me chuckle.

"What did you end up naming him" I said putting on red band society. "Bella" he smiled.

"Can I use you bathroom?" He asked setting his keys and phone on the table. "Yea" I said getting up to get 2 water bottles.

"Get me one too Please babe" he yelled closing the bathroom door. "Okay" I yelled back laughing.

I still couldn't help thinking about everything that happened.

I recently caught him texting some other girl, something with the name RebeccaMarie.

I didn't know who she was until I saw the messages. They were pretty close. Well at least that's was I'm trying to think.

I don't want nothing to happen so I'm trying to not let it get to me, although it already has, I'm trying to contain myself.

"Babe wanna order pizza" Matt crashed me out my thoughts making me drop the bottles scaring myself. "Oh-Um yea yea, sound good" I chuckled a bit.

I picked up the bottles handing one to Matt earning a concerned look from him. "Is everything okay?" He asked grabbing the bottle.

"Mhm" I half smiled getting my phone to call Dominos.

"Hi, can I get a larger Hawaiian pizza" I spoke as I tapped my foot. "My name is y/n, uh, 123 north central coast, uh delivery, yes. "

"Okay thank you" I hung up the phone. "The wait is 30 minutes" I told Matt walking to the living room

"what's wrong babe, and don't tell me that nothing crap because I know my girl and she doesn't act like this" he blurted out.

I stayed silent as he spoke again, "y/n" he said grabbing my hand. "Talk to me please" he begged.

"RebeccaMarie" was all I said. He let go of my hand which broke me a bit but I shook it off.

"Really?" He asked sighing. "You wanted I know so I told you" I said looking at him. "You know she's just a friend y/n" he added.

"And you know that's bullshit" I snapped. "Do you really think girls fall for that 'she's just a friend' stuff. Because of you do, your gladly mistaken."

"I don't get jealous because I want to. I get jealous because You and I know what she's capable of" he stayed quiet.

"I didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to start anything. I tried letting it go but the way your conversation with her, and how their getting longer and ours are getting shorter? That makes me think. A lot Matthew."

I knew what was gonna happen next. Tears threatened to spill but I took a deep breath blinking multiple times.

"I think we need time apart," I spoke as my voice cracked. Matt's eyes got big as if he seen a ghost. "Mostly for you, you need to think this through and choose what you want." I folded my arms.

"This is the last thing I want but it's for the best. I don't want to be the second choice. I-" he tried cutting me off, "love you more then anything Matthew and you know that"

"Y/n no, I know what I want and it's you. I'll stop talking to her if you want me to but I can't loose you. Your the best thing that has happened to me. You made me the better man I am today. Your all I need." Each word he spoke made it harder.

Now I don't even know if I made the right choice. 

"I'm not leaving you, I don't want to loose you either. But we just should take time from seeing each other. Then maybe we'll realize how much we need each other" I said as I tabbed his hand squeezing it.

"I love you" he said looking into my eyes. "And I love you" I said as he kissed me.

"Eventually things will get better and things will change baby" he said rubbing my back.

"I don't want to loose you for some other girl that doesn't even compare to you,"

"You won't"

I FEEL SO TERRIBLE I HAVEN'T UPDATED KXNXKXMNXJSM

IM SORRY IM SORRY.

BUT I WILL UPDATE MORE I PROMISEEEERE

I hope you guys liked this imagine!💓💓

I wrote this in 1 hour so cooperate with me🙄

Vote/comment!😝😘

I LOVE YOU ALL SO FREAKIN MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES AND COMMENTS THAT MAKE ME SO HAPPY AAAAAAAAA

but let me know in the comments how your Christmas/ New year went! I really want to know.

I love you all and I hope you guys have a good winter break!😘💗💗💗

~Sam👸🏼

QOTD;

@champagnefeels ;

quit being afraid of what could go wrong, and start being positive about what could go right.👄