You Comfort Him

You got ready for where you and Michael we're going that day. You had finally convinced him to let you go with him to his visits to the children's hospital. You and Michael get there and go to the front desk letting them know he was there. Michael had bought a whole bunch of candy and toys to be giving to all of the kids there. You walk around and something catches Michael's eye.

A younger boy, hooked up to all sorts or wires and stuff. He saw the doctor walk out of the room, and stopped him.

"Oh him?" The doctor says, Michael nods his head.

"That's Timothy..he's been in here for a while." He says.

"Why?" You ask.

"Lung cancer..." The doctor says.

"How old is Timothy?" Michael asks the young doctor.

"6...he's Been in here since he was born.. For other reasons though.." He says before walking away. You can already see the tears in his eyes. You two walk in his room. Michael walks over to him and the kid gets a huge smile on his face.

"You're Michael Jackson!! I have all your albums and stuff!" Tim says smiling.

"Yes, I'm Michael Jackson and I'm here to see you!" Michael says smiling. You can hear the beeps from the heartbeat monitor get faster.

"Can you sign my poster? It's on the wall!" Tim asks Michael, still smiling.

Michael nods his head and signs the poster.

"My mommy says that if I keep trying soon I'll be out of here and be free forever!" Tim says.

Michael looks down and you can see the tears going down his face.

"Yeah? That's good... Wait I have a gift for you." Michael says running out of the room leaving you behind. You follow him and watch him sit in a corner and bring his knees to his chest. You're not that close to him but you can hear his sobs. You sit down in front of him once you get close enough to him.

"Honey...it's okay..." You say.

"It's not fair..." He sobs.

"I know it's not fair, but you have to be strong for Timothy.. You're his idol... Maybe it was his dying wish to meet you.." You Say.

Michael nods and wipes he's tears and stands up. He walks to Timothy's room and you two spend the rest of the visit with him.