He Wants To Cuddle

You get home late from a long day at work. You were a high school math teacher. You have been working really hard because you thought you were gonna get fired from this job you've been working for, for years. Michael has been doing a good job at staying out of your way during this time, but he's having a hard time because he misses you. You walk to your desk in the bedroom and sit in the chair. You had a whole bunch of tests to grade that were due back to the students in a few days.

Michael slowly and quietly walks into the room and wraps his arms around your neck.

"Michael, not now.. I'm busy.." You say sternly.

He pulls away and frowns. "But I wanna cuddle!" He whines. You roll your eyes and turn your chair around, You look at him.

"Please..." He says quietly. You sigh.

"Later Michael, I'm busy.." You say, turning your chair back around to continue correcting the tests.

"You always say that, and it NEVER happens." He says.

"I know, but I'm busy.. We can cuddle anytime, I'd rather not get fired." You say. He sighs and walks out of the room.

You work on the tests for a little while before giving up, you can work on them tomorrow after work anyways. You walk to the living room where Michael was. He was sitting in his favourite chair, watching the news.

You lean down and wrap your arms around his neck.

"Oh, so now you want me..." He says with a little attitude.

"I'm sorry. Look I'm just... stressed out, I'm so worried I'm gonna get fired." You say.

He stands up and wraps his arms around you. "I know you are honey, but it'll all be okay. They won't fired you, You're such a great teacher, and plus.. they need you." He says. Just from that he instantly made you happy.

You take his hand and bring him to the bedroom. You get changed and get in bed, waiting for him to get in too.. So you can cuddle.

He gets in bed and wraps his arms around you. "Thank you." He says.

"For what baby?" You ask him.

"For cuddling.. It always makes my day better." He says.

You look up into his big brown eyes and kiss him, before covering up more and falling asleep in his arms.