You catch him cheating!

You walk in from work and start walking to the bedroom. You can hear noises coming from the bedroom. You figured Michael was watching movie. You walk in and see him with a girl having sex. You feel tears fall down your face.

He pushes the girl off of him. You turn around and start to leave. He gets dressed and chases after you. He grabs your arm once he catches up.

"Baby, I'm so sorry." He says.

You pull away from him. "Don't talk to me, asshole.." You manage to say.

"I... I didn't want it to happen.." He says as tear start falling down his face.

"You looked you were enjoying it!" You say starting to walk away. He grabs your arm again. You stop and pull off the engagement ring. You throw it at him before leaving the house.

You get in your car and he stands in front of it. You couldn't back up, and you didn't want to hit him. You honk the horn and he doesn't move. "Move!" You yell!

"No, I'm not leaving until we talk!" He says.

"I swear to god I will hit you with my car." You say.

"Hit me then!" He yells, you look at him and turn off your car, you get out.

"What are we talking about." You say. "The fact that you cheated on me!" You yell.

"I'm so sorry.." He says walking up to you. He falls to the ground and wraps his arms around you legs, resting his head on your stomach.

"I'm so so so so so so so so sorry." He sobs. You hate hearing him cry, you put your hand in his hair. "Your sleeping on the couch for a while.. Please." I say.

"Okay. As long as you stay.." He says. You pull away and walk Inside.

"I'm sleeping in the guest bedroom." You say, walking upstairs and going to the bedroom. The woman he slept with left, but weren't planing on sleeping In that bed for a long time.