You finally forgive him!

It has been a long time since Michael cheating on you, 5 months to be exact. You still haven't forgave him. You can hear him crying himself to sleep. He has apologized maybe 50 times. You want to forgive him but you can't, your brain is telling you no.

You were laying in bed rubbing your stomach when you hear thunder. You jump and scream wishing Michael was there to hold you. You cover up and feel tears run down your face. A flash of lighting appears and another 'bang' of thunder.

"Michael!" You scream. You can hear him running as fast as he could, it was the first time in 5 months you've actually said something.

He runs in and looks at you. "What is it? Are you okay? Is the baby coming." He asks noticing your tears.

"I'm scared..of the thunder and lightning..." You say shaking from it.

He walks over to the bed. "Oh.. You want me to close the curtain, so you can't see it?" He asks. You nod your head and he closes it. "Anything else I can do for you.." He asks.

"You could come here, lay down and wrap your arms around me..." You say.

He looks at you in shock, it's the first words you have said to him in a long time. He lays down and wraps his arms around you, he covers you up and you put your head on his chest.

"I forgive you..." You say quietly.

"You do?" He asks in shock. You look up and kiss him.

"I'm sorry.." You say. "I was over reacting." You say,

"No you weren't." He says.

You nod your head and close your eyes, finally falling asleep.

A/N: Hey guys, thank for all the views and votes. Please comment! I love reading feed back! 😘💕😍