Chapter Twenty Three

Jake laughs at my impression of Batman "Andy could do alot better"
I shrug "I tried"
Jake "Yeah, you did."
I nod "Hey, you want to do something after school?"
He smiles "well me, cc, and Ella were going to the beach, if you want to come"
I nod "okay"
×××××××××××××××
At lunch, I sit by Andy, Ashley comes and sits by me. He leans in before I can move "we need to talk"
I look at him "Okay?"
He gets up, and walks to the wall. I get up and follow him.
He leans on the wall "I'm sorry, im just scared, Raven, you know... I've never had a relationship I was serious about and I'm serious about you... The night we met, and you had me.... Take your virginity...I never thought you actually liked me. I thought you wanted to get it over with so that you could move on to someone else, I thought that someone was Andy. And...I think... No... I know now that I love you. I shouldn't have let you go. Will you take me back?"
I start crying and I fall into his arms, he hugs me and I cry into his shoulder and I say I'm between "I love you too... I love you... That's why Daniel was so pissed... He was.. The first person I told that I love you.. He was mad that you broke up with me.... He wanted to kill you..."
He nods "I know..."
I look up and he kisses me, passionately. Like it's been a year and we finally see each other again. And I don't care how many people see our watch.