Chapter 9

OMG. I've got so many reads and votes and I'm really happy!! Of course, comments too ;D 

I'm so so damn happy!! That's why I will dedicate a chapter to every person who well, supports me :)

Anyways, enjoy chapter 9!! 

__________________________________________

Chapter 9

I stood there like a total idiot, while Greg and Nicole made out. It was a terrible sight. I wrapped my arm around John's strong hands and sighed. 

I needed to leave or I knew I'd regret. I already did. The scene was real, it was happening in front of me. Like I was watching some kind of a perfect teen movie. It all sucked.

I pretended like nothing happened and turned to look at John who was staring at me. His eyes were shining and they looked so huge. I couldn't help but look back. It was the same connection I used to feel with Greg. But now, looking into his eyes was only a remote possibility.

I squeezed his arm gently, and smiled at him. Instead of smiling back, he just gave me a little peck on the corner of my lips. 

I gasped. My heart fluttered. I just couldn't do this. I couldn't.. 

"Hey! Isn't that Greg and Nicole?" John asked in a whisper.

"Ye-yeah." I replied back in a small voice. I sounded like a rat.

"Lets go meet them." 

I was distracted, still looking at the two lovebirds who were now bumping into each other, laughing and shoving each other and occasionally giving each other small kisses. 

"Wha?What?" I shaked my head, blinking my eyes numorous times. Did he just say he wanted to meet them? What the hell?

"No!No, no,no,no! That's a terrible idea!" I heard myself mutter.

"What do you mean?" A confused John asked me.

"I.I mean I think they need privacy. I mean, they're obviously enjoying and maybe interrupting them will not be such a.." My voice trailed off. There was no use. John was already shouting Greg's name.

Nicole turned around and squinted her eyes and then smiled and waved at me, pulling Greg forward as she walked quickly. 

Greg didn't smile. Instead when he stood infront of me he looked angry. 

"Hey, Addison."

WHAT THE HELL?

DID HE JUST SAY HEY ADDISON?

NOBODY CALLS ME WITH THAT. I MEAN, EXCEPT MY TEACHERS . THIS WAS CRAZY!

Obviously, John and Nicole noticed the sudden change and they just giggled. But I got angry when John laughed and pinched my butt. He could never understand. My best friend was ignoring me . 

I just rolled my eyes and replied back. John shoved Greg in the arm and they spoke, laughing and doing man stuff. I was still angry and distracted, thinking about what I had done.

Nicky looked at me with concerned eyes. I smiled and slide my arm through hers, urging her to walk with me.

She  grinned at me like a total idiot.

"So...We're cool right?" She asked in her squeaky voice.

"Yeah, absolutely. We never fought." I replied back, pulling back a strand of my auburn hair.

Suddenly, she started jumping and giggling. I saw few people looking at us, to be specific few goths who were making out. They were staring with their mouths open. Yeah, probably they forgot what happiness actually feels like and now they got to see a very crazy person.