Chapter 20

OMG CHAPTER 20!!

Finally xD I'm gonna finish this book soon ;P I think...

ENJOY!

WARNING: HAS SOME SEXUAL SCENES!!

______________________

Chapter 20

I stared at my reflection in the mirror.

I was wearing a beautiful strapless black dress which was pretty tight so it showed my curves and my hair was wavy and it fell over my shoulders. I smiled. 

I quickly applied my lipstick and lip gloss and went downstairs. 

My date would be arriving any minute now. I sighed.

My plan was to make Greg jealous. I had no other option left after that talk we had. He broken my heart and now I was going to do the exact same thing.

What goes around comes around.

And I was willing to do anything to break his heart. But I still loved him.. I was going to make him jealous so he'd realize that we were meant to be together.

I was furious and devastated after the inciddent and Karen suggested that I get back at him. It was a good plan and it seemed pretty cool. That's when I decided that I would ignore him and make him jealous. 

At first, I thought that the plan was kind of childish and ridiculous.. But if I could do it in the right way, it would do wonders.. I grinned and sat on the couch, waiting for my date.. Jason.

Jason was the normal dumb jock. Blond hair, sparkling blue eyes.. So cliche' . But I needed him.. And he was good-looking.. Except.. I never really liked blonde guys.

I sighed and stood up when I heard the bell. I quickly ran and open the door. I smiled and kissed Jason lightly on his lips.

"Hey babe.." Jason whispered. He slapped my ass and I sighed. Control...

"Hey J.." I kissed him lightly.

I pulled away and laughed. I lowered my voice and whispered against his lips.. "Save it for later.." I bit his lip and pulled away.

He moaned and grabbed my hand and we walked towards the car. The thing is, guys like him could be tamed easily. They may seem like they rule the school and the girls but in reality, taming them was the easiest part of all. They could be manipulated and tamed in just few days.. 

I smiled whne he opened the passenger side's door for me. A good smile and the guy will think you're interested. I sat and winked at Jason who continued to grin like an idiot. 

He walked towards the driver's door and opened and got in. I smiled and him as he turned the car on. I quickly turned the radio on and searched for a slow, love song. 

I nearly giggled when I found one. It was an old one but it fit the bill. I laughed at my own joke.

"What?" Jason asked.

"Nothing.I'm just excited." I grinned.

We were going to a new club. Everyone would be there. Karen and I made a perfect plan. Karen was suppose to go for a double-date with Carter and Nicky and Greg and we'd find them there and obviously, we'll act all surprised and stuff when in reality, it was all planned. This way, Greg won't have any doubts. I'd introduce him to Jason and act like nothing happened . Perfect.

 I'd even try to talk to Nicky like old times. Secretly, I missed my bestfriend. It had been ages since we spoke and had our special BFF night. I sighed and looked at Jason who was busy singing along. I laughed. He was cute, but not my type.