Chapter 11 - First Date

-Brendon-
What she said meant a lot to me. She was so damn good and sweet to me that it made me speechless. When she told me she's just excited to be with me. All I wanted to to was dive in a kiss her. But I haven't truly known her for that long. All I know though is that I really like her.

-Jade-
His face basically went blank. I was worried.

"Um, Bren?" I said his name, sorta worried. He finally snapped out of it.

"Oh sorry. To be honest Jade, what you just said means a lot to me. I am so happy that you're now in my life." He said staring into my eyes. All I wanted to do was kiss himy and his amazingly soft lips. That's how it looks anyways.

Okay, close your eyes. We're almost here Jay." So I did as he asked. Hen before I knew it he told me to open them. HOT TOPIC!!

"I know how much you love this store and how you never really get to go. So I will be buying everything ya like." I smiled and liked at him in awe.

"You don't have to pay though. You've bought enough for me!" He disagreed.

"No way Jay! I'm paying for everything! Then, after I'm taking you to dinner." He winked and smiled at me. I didn't know what to say. Clearly he wasn't going to let me pay, so I just giggled and hugged him tightly.

When we walked in, my jaw dropped. The store was huge! I had only gotten somethings from there but I ordered them online. I told him that and a huge smile came upon his face.

"Welcome to awesome band land! I have an idea on what we could get, but you might find it cheesy..." Bren mentioned. Hmm I wondered what it was. So I asked him what the idea was.

"Matching Panic! shirts??" I couldn't help but giggle an smile. I hugged him again, as he kissed the top of my head.

"That is such an amazing idea! No guy has ever wanted to do that. Of coarse I want to." I smiled. I felt like I could not stop smiling. I loved it.

So him and I went to the tee shirt section an picked out our shirts. We got matching white shorts with the album cover, Too Weird To Live Too Rare To Die cover. Which that was my favourite album and I loved the cover. Bren looks damn good in it too.

So once him and I picked out everything we wanted, Brenny payed for it an we left the store. He was so sweet. But he bought me too much, I had to buy h something. I will not be in a one sided relationship. I smiled in my thoughts.

"Whatcha smiling at Jay?" Bren asked me. I giggled and said nothing. He looked at me funny and we went into his car, on the way to dinner.

"Wait!! I can't go to dinner looking like this Bren!" He laughed after I said it. But he shook his head.

"Jay, number one, you look absolutely beautiful dress or no dress, an number two, we are going to the place where we first met. Not that it was that long ago," he laughed.

"Thank you, you always look amazing too. And that sounds sweet. But can I pay this time Brenny?" I asked, hoping he would finally let me treat him to something.

-Brendon-
She was he cutest and sweetest thing in the world. I love paying, especially for such an amazing girl. I tried to tell her that, he she kept shaking her he's and looking away. But in the cute, adorable, shy kind of way.

"No way! I'm not letting you spend a single penny, nickel, dime, or nothing! Plus, I love paying for sun an amazingly beautiful girl like you." That one I saw he blushing a beat red.

Finally we got at the Cafe. I told her to take a seat, as did I.

-Jade-
Finally we got at the Cafe. He told me to take a seat, as did he. But first he eloped me take of my jacket, an pulls out the chair. Gentlemen.

I was so happy to be with him. Getting to know him is amazing and I am so lucky. As we sat, we decided what to order.

"So gorgeous, what are you thinking?" Awe, he called me gorgeous!

"I have to idea. Any suggestions handsome?" Handsome, really? Ah damn. But he smiled and I saw him blushing too. Which made me blush.

"Hmm. I was thinking for myself anyway, steak and french fries. But anything you want, I'll buy so choose anything you would like." I totally felt my face get really hot. There was no place I would rather be than here with him.

"That sounds delicious, I'll get that too. Thank you so much Bren! You are so sweet and there is no place I would rather be than here with you." As my hand was on he table, he took it and held it in his. I couldn't stop smiling and it looked like neither could he.

We ordered our food and drinks, and it was served really quickly. I appreciated him so much. After we ate, Brendon stared into my red for the longest time. And I stated in his.

-Brendon-
"Thank you do coming today Jay. I had an amazing time with you. There's no place I would rather be either." After he said that, he kissed my hand ever so passionately. Then, I kissed his. It wasn't weird. We were being loving with each other.

"Thank you for everything tonight. Thank you for everything period. I am so lucky to have you in my life Brendon." He smiled As we for up to go back to the car. When we went out, I was raining.

-Authors Note-
Hey guys :3 I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Finally some special sparks are flying high and strong. ^ ^ Feel free to comment, vote, and give ideas at anytime. Thanks for reading guys! :3