Chapter 27 - Am I Dreaming?

-Jade-
That morning we were just close and snuggling under the covers...still naked. But we just felt close to eachother. I felt really close to him. I loved hasp much. We've been together for a year now, and it's been the best year of my life.

"Good morning angel." Brendon said in such a sexy, soothing voice.

"Good morning Bren." I said turning around to peck him on the lips.

"Babe, get some clothes out. I'm taking you out." Brendon said, kissing me some more. Where was he taking me?

"Where's that?" Brendon raised one eyebrow.

"On my Jay. It's a suprize. Get get that sexy body in some clothes and we'll be outta here." He said kissing my cheek. Clearly it was gonna be special. I knew him by now. I still loved wearing his clothes. I loved the scent of Old Spice thy came off of him and his clothes. So I snuck into his closet, and wore the exact same outfit he first gave me to borrow. When I walked back to the room, he was dressed all sexy, oh wait he was always dressed sexy.

"Whatcha wearing there Jade?" He asked coming towards me and placing his hands on my waist.

"Just my favourite outfit." I said kissing him again. I saw a big smile enlarge on his face after I said it.

"I love you so much." I said I loved him back. His hair looks hilarious that morning. His crazy bed head/messed up sex hair. He was gonna go brush it, wen I stopped him.

"Your hair looks so cute." He smiled and raised a brow.

"Babe it'll bother me." I gave him a play scowled face and he laughed. He agreed to leave it. Yay.

We left the house and got into the car. We were driving for quite a while. I was so stoked to see where he was taking me. He was such a romantic. Finally we arrived at what appeared to be a beach.

"Brenny, the beach? I didn't bring my bikini." I said blushing and smiling.

"That's okay, skinny dipping it is." My face must have been funny cause be begun to laugh.

"I'm joking babe. I have ya covered. I got it for you." He said as he gave me a cute wink. Therefor I kissed him.

As we got out of the car, a little cafe was right in front of us.

"Go on in sweetheart. I'm treating you to the best breakfast ever." He said holding my hand and intertwining his fingers between mine.

"Aw Brendon." I looked at him in aw. All I ever wondered now was if my new life, was a dream. It was just that damn good.