Chapter 39

⚠️ Chapters contain sexual scenes. 🥶

Donghyuck relaxed his tense shoulders as Mark went behind him, soothing it down for him as well.

With trembled hands, he aims the small gun to the target point in front of him.

It was at least 300m away.

Perfect for him to train as a beginner, or novice to where Andy stated.

The older was standing right behind him, reminding that he'll be there for him with his hand guiding Donghyuck as he placed his hand just above the tanned for him to hold.

"I'm going to pull this trigger, with you." Mark grazed his lips near the tanner's ear.

Donghyuck swallowed his nervousness, damp of sweats dripping by his side. Mark pressed his finger above the tanned and bang.

Donghyuck subtly jerked from the aftermath. His heart was thumping as fast as the bullet ricocheted.

It was the first time he ever held a gun let alone shooting it.

"This thing is really heavy."

Donghyuck holds the gun with the tip of his finger, scrunching his face.

"It's the smallest one we got." Mark snorts.

After few more tries, Donghyuck was starting to get ahead of it. He'd become more contented and naturally holding it this time.

He couldn't shoot it properly, but it was better than he first started. An enhance more proper training will do great for him.

Once they settled for rest, Mark laid down the bare floor, pulling Donghyuck to lay next to him, the tanned rest his head above Mark's spread arm.

"So, what happened with Taeil?" Donghyuck asked, breaking the cold silence.

"Johnny wanted to talk to me... about Taeyong." He sounded pained mentioning the names.

Donghyuck sit himself up with his elbow, turning to the side to face Mark with concerning look.

"Please don't tell me you're still hunting him down."

Mark heaves a dreadful sigh, Donghyuck had been telling him to look further into Taeyong's background and discuss things properly without murdering involved.

But the older was persistent. All of the kids except Sungchan haven't return to school out of restriction orders.

Andy and Winter had their own personal training with Jaehyun, so both were away.

Donghyuck safety was above the line too, so he had to stay with Mark's family for the time being.

Taeil made a perfect excuse for the children saying they'll be on a long family vacation which Donghyuck had informed his mother too.

Sungchan on the other hand, will be monitor closely by Yuta to preserve his safety as well.

"Baby, no matter what you said. It will not change my mind. I am going to kill him." Mark tips the tanned's chin up, brushing their noses together.

There was no clear evidence proving that Taeyong did killed Ten and Johnny was his last alibi saying how he had come after his parent were murdered.

"I know how badly you want to bring forward your parent's dead. Just don't give your soul out of this too."

Mark arched a brow, flinching back at his words.

"Did Winter told you this?"

"Hehe, she did." Donghyuck tittered softly.