Chapter 4: The Video

Onceout of the mine, I decide to explore the beautiful landscape and collect evidence related to Kate. Was that proxy really Kate? Or did Slenderman just make it look like Kate to scare me? I need to find out.

I find a small building and decide to check it out. Luckily, it's open. I walk in to face a huge TV playing the evidence I need. There was Kate scribbling on a piece of paper...

*KATE'S POV*

I have to secure my home from Slenderman.

I lock the doors, close the windows, hide everything of importance. I'm just about to close an open drawer when HE pops up right in front of me, and even though he doesn't have a face, I can tell he's smiling. I run as fast as my legs can go to my room and lock the door behind me. I hope he doesn't find me. Please, don't let him find me!

I turn around, and there he is in the corner of my room.

I scream and throw my desk chair at him. He just advances towards me, te chair soaring gracefully over his head. I need to escape. Escape is my only way out. I turn to my window, and punch it out, glass shards cutting my fist. But I don't care. I'm hard wired on getting out of here. He's just about to grab me when I thrust myself out of the window, and I find my self falling, flailing. Landing on my head.

*LAUREN'S POV*

It doesn't take another video for me to piece together what happened after and before that. No wonder she was acting strange. But I'm just thankful she's alive, even if she is Slenderman's evil servant.