Chapter 1: Girly but not too girly..

"Hey! Ella wait!"

I stop from walking and whirl around and there she is.. My lovely bestfriend Hannah waving like an idiot in the mass of senior students. She came towards me.

I wave her back.

"Hey what's up?" I ask while she came to my side and we start walking to our room.

"Guess what?!" she half-squealed. Echoing her voice in the hallway. I flinch a little.

Ugh, there it goes again. I know where this is coming.

"Hmm.. what's what?" I asked.

She jumped up and down and squealed. "Sam's asking me out!" she says excitedly.

Okay. See? That's what I'm talking about. It's always boys to her. I mean, I love my bestfriend so much.

But we're really opposites. I'm not fun of boys though. Just no thanks. But to her, she's like having new boyfriend every week. (Okay that's a little exaggerated over there, but you see my point right? Right!)

Hannah is beautiful. (Ofcourse she is, how could she have every new damn boyfriend if she's not. Like duh..)

And she's one of the cheerleaders. She's a good friend and a funny one too. Maybe that's the thing we have in common. She's my childhood besfriend just like our mothers.

I sigh. "Okay so.. what about it?" I ask looking at her. She have this dark brown eyes and brunette hair while I have green eyes and ginger hair..  and I feel out of place of my hair. I'm just the only one who have red hair here. It's kinda sad. Really. Way way too sad.

I'm taller than her though. I'm 5'9 and she's 5'7. And she always wear those girly style while I always wear my not too girly look.. like this ripped jeans and converse. And man.. I love my fashion. I mean, for me, girls look hotter if they wear some boyish look outfit like Avril Lavigne or something. It's cool. Just cool. Girly but not too girly. You know what I mean? No? Okay let's proceed.

She looked annoyed. "Ella this is Sam. I've been crushing him before, remember?"

"Really?" I said to her and raising a brow. But instead of raising only a brow, it looks like brows though.

She gave me a look. Trying to look hurt. Well, the keyword there is try. Her face looks really funny. Haha. That's what I love about her. She's pure and she doesn't give a crap.

"Haha okay okay I get it."  I laugh. Raising my hands in a mock of surrender. I like messing with her.  "It's Sam Freaking Anderson. The what they called "The Mr. Perv" I say with emphasis of quoting my fingers.

She playfully shoved me to the left side. And I almost trip. Gosh she's strong. I could die. "Oh shut it. He's not."

I laugh, "Too obssessive eh?" She just  shrug.

Sam Anderson is one of the populars in our school. He is the school's football quarterback. Yeah definitely gorgeous but his out of my league though. I don't like him because I just don't Hehe.

There's a short silence.

She breathe deeply. "I think he's the one" she says.

I rolled my eyes. She gave me a funny look.

"Yeah like you've never said that before." I scoff. "Hannah.. you always said that to your boyfriends." I say, reminding her.

"Oh come on, mom. Stop being a KJ okay?" she says while tagging me along.

I scrunch my nose. "Ew you're definitely not my daughter. Like never. Ever." I say dramatically like waving my hands. And pause.

We look at each other.

Then blurts,

"Getting back together!" we both sang the Taylor Swift song. And we laugh.

Hannah continues to share about her and Sam. She keeps blabbering around and all I hear is just "blah blah blah" I'm not a bitter to my bestfriend but I just can't relate hehe.

I swear she's too into him. Everytime she talks about him it was like.. there's some heart popping on her eyes. She said that they will watch movies on Saturday. (wow.. that's too old eh? Too predictable. Try something like skydiving. That would totally freak her out)

The second bell rang and we immediately went to our room which is Math. (Too early for numbers eh? Being a senior sometimes sucks)