Chapter 2: National Eye Roll Day

We're in the middle in our discussion when the door burst open.

Mr. Lopez stop from talking.

And everybody's heads turn to look who is it.

Except me.
I mean.. hey! I'm too lazy to move my neck eh? I mean, I'm not lazy but.. but... okay fine fine.. I'm lazy then.

But I turn to look anyways.

I could see the silhouette of the person. But actually, there's no need to look who is it. We all know who is it. Even our teacher.

I rolled my eyes. They just look because he's good to look at.

And finally the person entered the room.
Good. I thought he'll just stay outside and be contented with open arms to be viewed by all his glory. He loves attention anyways. Maybe that's the reason why he's always late. Wow! what a lame move dude.

He close the door. And I look around. I swear, I could see every girls eyes twinkling like stars. Gosh.. teenagers nowadays.

Someone clears his throat and we all look up to Mr. Lopez.

"Good morning Mr. Hemmings. Too early for the next class eh?" Mr. Lopez says while shaking his head disapprovingly.

Luke shrugs and points on his guitar flinging on his left shoulder and walk to his chair. He always use that as a reason. That's not even valid!

Mr. Lopez rolled his eyes. And he-Whoa! wait. Did he just rolled his eyes? Duuuude! That was freaking cool!! Amazing! Teachers never do that.

Anyways.. back to the story.

Mr. Lopez continues to tackle our discussion. He never even bothered to give Luke a detention. Maybe he got tired. Poor Mr. Lopez. And Luke's always have this reason about his band. Some teachers excuse them though because their band gave pride to our school. They're that famous.

So by the way, that kid's name over there is Luke Hemmings. He has a band. The 5 Seconds of Summer. And he is the lead vocalist and the guitarist of the band. And he's even hotter than Sam Anderson. Maybe because he sings and play guitar.. or could it be his lip pierce. But I don't care though.

And nobody messes him around because aside from his perfect features, he's rude.

Every girls keeps on chasing him but no one stand a chance to be with him. I don't get it why. Maybe he loves himself too much. Yah, it could be.

My day went on until it is lunch time. Three more classes and I'm good to go. Yay! I walk over to our table and place my food tray. My two friends is already there.. eating. They never even bother to wait me. Ugh pigs. Hehe kidding.. I love them you know.

"Hey Ells!" Parker called out.. stuffing some fries on his mouth.

"Hey yourself.." I says cheekily while sitting on my usual chair. I unwrap my sandwich and bites it off.

Parker makes some funny faces with a tongue out.

I laugh. "Wow! So mature Park.. so mature" I says while patting his head like a dog.

He move away and says, "ey.. no touch."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

Parker Williams is my one and only boy bestfriend. He is a basketball player in our school, and he have this geeky look. I mean, he's a geek. But a hot geek. And he don't have braces and glasses.. he's just smart. But sometimes he used some eyeglasses for fashion only. And his a fashion blogger by the way.

Our first met is when we were in 7th grade. He's always my lab partner in Chemistry then. And we got clicked immediately. Maybe because we're both geek in brains but not the style though. And we hangout a lot more and along with Hannah like having sleepovers together. And that's how our trio is made.

Hannah rolled her eyes. Ugh why is that people keeps on rolling there eyes today? Is it a National Eye Roll Day today or somethin'?? Whatever. Nevermind.

I mimick her actions. I rolled my eyes too. She gave me a pointed look with an unamused smile. I just shrug it off. I may not know how to roll my eyes properly but hey.. atleast I try.

As I'm in the halfway eating my sandwich. I've notice that we're not just the one here in our table. Sam is here too. Wow. That was so cool! I'd never notice him for about 5 minutes. He's a freaking invisible!

"Oh hi! I'm Ella by the way. Sorry I never saw you. Maybe because of the light or something" I says while leaning on the table. "Or maybe because Parker is too big" I say while pinching my bestfriend.

"You're so meanie," Parker said while pouting. I snort.

And Sam laughs. " Uhm it's fine. I'm Sa-"

"Yeah yeah I know you" I cut him off.

He looks at Hannah and she just rolled her eyes again. Really?? Does everybody's eyes have rollerskates or something?

Then he looks at me. "Yeah I know." He says cheekily. Duh egos. I wave him off.

And as I'm about to bite my last piece of sandwich..

Right in the corner of my eyes, I could see a group of people entering the cafeteria. Really?! Why is it every damn person pops out whenever I'm about to eat my sandwich?

But I try to ignore it and went on eating my sandwich anyways. Yeah nobody can stop me. Bwahahaha!

I look up and saw Luke along his three minions.. I mean bandmates. And they came towards our opposite side.

The red head just like me is Michael. A guitarist. I swear that guy has so many hair colors. Last time I checked, it was blue.

It changes all the time. Okay, again.. that's kinda a little bit exaggerated but you can see my point right? Yeah right. Good.

On the right side of him is Ashton.. the drummer. He looks cool with those bandanna.

Across Ashton is Calum.. a guitarist and a backup vocalist. That guy is cute.. just like his voice. I think he's the nicest of them all.

I'm too busy staring at them that I didn't notice someone's looking at me. I look back. And it's Luke. He raises his left brow. And I raise my left brow too but it's kinda unconvincible because I don't know how to, which means, both of my brows are raise. Hmm maybe they're twins. They never separate.

He gave me a pointed look that says "back off" and turns back to talk to his minions.

I rolled my eyes again.

Pfft! idiot..