Mary Had a Little Lamb

By the way, if you've never heard the Wings version of Mary Had a Little Lamb, you might want to listen to it, it's kinda of different, but in my opinion, better. ;p

About nine months later, Linda had given birth to a beautiful girl. They named it Mary, after Paul's mother.

"Mary had a little lamb, his fleece was white as snooow, and everywhere that Mary went, that lamb was sure to go. And you could hear them singing, 'la la, la la, la la la la la la la la'. " Paul sang while he played the piano chords with ease as Linda was slowly cradling Mary in her arms and placed her in the bassinet.

"That's different from how I learned it."

"Me too, but heck why not?"

Paul got up from the piano and went to look at her again,  just loving her cuteness.

"Hey there, Mary." Paul said as he looked into the bassinet. Mary smiled a toothless grin.

"I think she likes you." Linda chuckled.

"Doesn't everyone?" He joked.

Rolling her eyes, she glanced over to the side, noticing the new big sister was fast asleep as well. "Looks like everyone's asleep. Except us."

"Seems to look that way..."

They leaned in to kiss, feeling like the two happiest people on earth. They leaned closer in and then-

"Mommy?" Heather said, rubbing her eyes, waking up from her slight nap.

They paused. "Oh, I see you're awake, sweetie." Then Linda thought up an idea. "If you want, there're some milk and cookies in the kitchen."

She wasn't lying, she left some out by mistake, so it's not like she was letting her daughter down.

"Y'know something?"

"Hmm?"

"This was all because of some silly little photograph." He said, squeezing her tight and giving her a kiss.

"I think I might still have it, too."

"Eh, I don't care about it."

"Why?"

"Why would I want a photograph when I have you?"

A crash was heard from the kitchen. "Oops! THAT WAS NOTHING!!!" Heather shouted.

"And Heather." Paul added.

A small gurgle escaped from Mary's lips.

"And Mary."

Martha barked, trying to jump into the equation.

"You too, Martha." Linda added.

"Yep, we're just one, big happy family."

Linda smiled warmly. "And maybe even one or two more...?" She asked hopefully.

"I wouldn't mind having another daughter. A son would be nice, though,"

"Well, maybe, but if we do have a son, we're naming him after you."

"After me? "

"I happen to like the name James. But if you don't..."

"No, whatever you like, I like, Lin."

"Well then, glad I like you."

The two got closer and sealed their tight hug with a kiss.

"And you could hear them singing, 'La la, la la, la la la la la la la la, la la, la la, la la la la la la... ' "

Then there was a knock at the door over some mixed chatter. Linda got up and opened the door, showing Pattie, George, Cynthia, John, Julian, Maureen, and Ringo.

Among the meet and greet (which lasted about a good ten minutes), everyone (except for Julian) went to go look at the baby, which no one had seen yet.

"Aw! She's so adorable!" Maureen squealed.

"Look at those cheeks!!!" Pattie smiled.

"Oh, you're so cute! Yes, you are! Oh, yes you are!" Cynthia said in a baby voice.

John began making funny faces, making Mary giggle.

Among everything going on, Heather walked out of the kitchen, seeing everyone crowded around the bassinet and Julian off to the side. She ran giving him a hug. "Julian!"

"Heather!"

As they hugged, Julian whispered five words, which was all Heather wanted to hear. "I think I love you,"

Kind of an odd ending, but I thought it would be cute! So anyway, there goes the end to another story! R.I.P. Linda, we love and miss you. You were an amazing woman with an amzing gift of photography, keyboard, and so much more. This story's over, but I'm publishing one after this, I promise, just once I do some tweaking. Anyway, if you haven't,  please watch The Linda McCartney Story. It's an amazing movie that moved me to tears and I just love it. Oh well, guess that's all for now! Till next time, I guess!