CHAPTER 8

On our way to the exit, I heard someone shouting my name.I turned around to see a red faced, panting Dr Johnson.

"Katy can I speak to you for a moment" he asked still panting from presumably running to find me.

A deep growl came from behind me and I turned to a fuming Adam. His face was concorted with anger but when he saw me looking at him, his face became unreadable.

"I'll take him to the car" he hissed through clenched teeth snatching the baby seat roughly from my hands.

Oh God. Adam was finally being nice to me, however unsettling it was, and now Dr Johnson just had to ruin it all. Can't he ever tell when he wasn't needed.

"What is it?" I asked coldly, glaring at him..

"I was just wondering.." he started.

I tapped my foot to show my impatience.

He sighed and continued "Is everything alright with your husband at home"

Seriously did he just stop me to ask that?

"Yes everything is fine thank you" I forced out with a sickeningly sweet smile.

"Are you sure?" he pressed frowning a little.

"Yes doctor, goodbye" I said dissmisively walking out of the door without waiting for his response.

ADAMS POV

****PLEASE BE WARNED, THIS SCENE CONTAINS SCENES OF VIOLENCE, CRAZINESS AND SWEARING****

The bastard. What is he doing? I'm trying to stick to the plan but how can I if he keeps on fucking things up. Why is katy even talking to him? That bitch! She belongs to me and only me!

I heard the passanger door open snapping me out of my little world. Remembering to stick to the plan, I leaned in and kissed Katy on the cheek making her shiver with lust (N/A ha!... he wishes!). I smirked enjoying the fact that I still had the power to turn her on with just one touch.

"Get strapped in" I told her nicely starting the car.

She obeyed me instantly. Oh how I love the way that she does that. I love her respect for me but most of all I love how even after more than a year of mariage she was still shy around me.

The ride home was short and uneventful. The silence was kiling me and making me angrier. Why is she so fucking quiet!

As I parked the car in our spot within the carpark, Katy ran out of the car before I'd even got the chance to switch of the engine to get Ryan out of the backseat. Why does she give him so much attention!

"Calm down Adam", I whispered to myself " Save your anger for later".

As we got to our floor I was happily greeted by unfamiliar silence in the corridors. Perfect.

I opened the door and headed to the living room with Katy and Ryan at my tail.

"Babe put Ryan in the bedroom, please" I said coolly.

A look of terror made it's way on my wife's beautiful face but nonetheless she obeyed me as always.Good girl.

When she came back to the room, I was nursing a bottle of whisky.

"Come, come" I said nonchalantly waving her towards me.

Shaking, she obeyed but sat at the other side of the sofa, away from me.

"No Katy," I said chuckling at her innocence, " I mean here" I finished patting my lap.

When she made no sign of movement, I took matters into my own hand and dragged her onto my lap by her hair. As i wrapped my hands around her waist her body became rigid .

For fuck's sake woman relax, I thought to myself my anger rising.

"So what did the doctor want with you? I whispered into her ear making her body tense up even more.

"H-h-he was just asking how I was feeling" she stammered.

Lying bitch!

With all my strength, I pushed her from my lap sending her face first into the wooden coffee table, the rounded corner impacting with her nose. The shock wearing off, she screamed clutching her bloody nose as the pain registered in her mind.

"Go make me something to eat" I said coolly reaching for my bottle of whiskey.

Knowing not to keep me waiting, she ran clumsily to the kitchen.

When I heared pots and pans being moved around, I took my chance.

Quietly I moved over to the wooden cabinet under the tv and pulled out the metal baseball bat I'd been keeping in there for emergencies.

Fortunatly for me, katy had her back to me while she was making a racket in the kitchen so she didn't notice my creeping presence behind her.

WHACK!

The sound of metal hitting bone vibrated through the apartment as my bat made a strong impact with her legs bringing her down to the floor instantly.

Her piercing screams invaded my ears as the pain traveled through her body.

"Please don't" she pleaded wheezing from the pain.

"You're a fucking liar!" I spat bringing the bat to her stomarch making her gargle and choke from the blood that was coming out of her mouth.

I threw the bat to the otherside of the room and straddled her taking away her chances of escape.

"Why did you cheat on me with that doctor, Katy?" I said leaning into her face.

"Adam please" she cried, the tears making her eyes gleam.

"Answer my fucking question!" I said punching her in the face breaking her nose even more.

"I didn't" she spluttered spitting out blood.

LIAR!

I continued to punch her ignoring her pleading.

"Karlin!" she yelled at the top of her voice.

Wasn't Kalin that nosy bimbo from next door?

"Shut the fuck up!"

I heard a baby crying and stopped hitting her. Ryan needs me but she needs to learn her lesson.

While I had been distracted, Katy had grabbed the knife that had fallen with her when i'd hit her with the bat and was now attempting to stab me with it but me being stronger, I took the knife from her.

"You bitch!"

She was trying to kill me. Is she crazy?

Blinded by anger I raised the sharp knife and brought it down piercing it through her neck. I felt the knife penetrate her veins and ateries as it sank deeper into her neck.

Her eyes grew wide with terror and panic as the events registered in her mind. Violently she took in large gulps of pointless air. With her last breath she whisprered, Nathan before her body became limp and lifeless beneath me.

Nonchalantly, I got up from her and washed my hands before jumping over her body, which lay in a pool of blood to tend to Ryan.

My little boy was laying on the bed, red in the face and howling.

"Sorry little man, I've got a visit to make" I said smilling down at him before heading out of the apartment.

N/A oh im sad it's almost over :/. This chapter was sad... I really liked Katy :/ R.I.P katy ...... Adam you MOFO !!!