10- THE END

** DEDICATED TO ROSIE BECAUSE SHE HATED THE ENDING SO YOU KNOW I MIGHT AS WELL DEDICATE HER TO IT JUST FOR IRONY :D**

Slowly I opened the apartment door and my nose was greeted by the metallic smell of blood and the rotting smell of death. Shaking I walked towards the smell.

I knew it was going to be bad but no amount of mental preparation could have prepared me for the sight before me.

Katy lay on the kitchen floor surrounded by a pool of blood. It took all I had to not throw up from the sight. The worst thing wasn’t the gaping hole outline with crusty dry blood but the look of terror mixed with panic and pain that was on her face.

I walked closer to her and kneeled at her side, ignoring that I was kneeling in blood, and broke down crying.

“It’s okay *sniff sniff* Katy *sniff* he’s gone,” I whispered to her lifeless body.

I stayed there sitting beside, her stroking her bruised face until a piercing scream broke me out of my trance.

Quickly I ran towards the source of the noise and found Nathan, obviously soiled, on the bed crying his little heart out.

In a trance I walked towards him and picked him up.

“Shhh” I cooed rocking him in my arms until he stopped crying.

I looked down at the little bundle in my hands and kissed his forehead.

“It’s just you and me now” I whispered softly.

THE END!

OH THIS HAS BEEN FUN (!)

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it.