Chapter 18 - It's a yes

Anvi came to the terrace and saw her brother already there. Karan was gazing at the stars and she stood beside him quietly.

Anvi " Not sleepy bhai? " she asked him and he looked at her with a little smile.

Karan " How I can sleep when I m yet to take the biggest decision of my life, I m so confused princess "

Anvi " why are u confused bhai? I thought u like her "

Karan looked at her and she smiled
" your eyes says everything bhai "

Karan " I like her but I am not sure about future. "

Anvi " Will your feelings change for her in future? "

Karan nodded no " not like that princess, I like her, not just as a friend but more than that. But what about her feelings anvi.. She told me she was not ready for marriage, then how will she agree to this alliance now, what if she is forced in this ? All my life I have imagined my life with my partner in a beautiful way, what if she doesn't like me, what if we are not meant to be.. What if "

Anvi " bhai bhai calm down.. You are overthinking bhai.. Sit and just get all the negative things off your mind, teju hated marriage, i agree, she even told me that. But, she likes you, she respect you now and may be uski decision change hoga. She will consider this proposal bcoz its you.. With right person, you would feel everything change bhai, aap tension mat lo please "

Karan " I m tying to " he took a deep breath

Anvi " why did you beat Raman bhai?why were so enraged when he talk about teja "

Karan looked at her like " how do you know" expression and she blinked " I know.. Arjun bhai and Om shared everything with me "

Karan " I didn't like the way he was talking about her princess "

Anvi "  can you imagine her with anyone else?  Dhek paogi aap usse kisi aur ki sath, her family will get her married somehow, bcoz they r like that and they will never listen to her, now just think and decide "

Karan closed his eyes tightly, the visuals of someone being with her, treating her with love, touching her, everything just made him so angry and he felt like burning, he whispered " Will I be able to fulfill my responsibilities as her husband anvi?

Anvi " No one can love and respect her as you do bhai, I trust my brother more than anything in this, he is a gem" 

Karan smiled and wrapped his arms around her shoulder " Itna trust bhai pe "

Anvi " khud se bhi zyada bhai "

Karan smiled and looked at her teasingly " So ready to welcome your bhabhi? "

She smiled widely and nodded yes making him chuckle and they just stood there watching stars together.

.....................................................................

Wayangankar mansion,

Everyone were asked to assemble in the living room. Kalyani was just thinking to add some mirchi to her brothers anger, she took some worst profile guys for teju, some were even widowed and with a child already. She thought, bcoz of his ego he would agree to settle her with anyone and this could be the best revenge for tejasswi from her. 

Teju was standing with smirti,  she have no choice rather than to agree with the wedding, but still she wanted to try one last time.. Her tears were no flowing, they were dried.

T. Dad "  Regarding teja marriage "

Before he could complete, kalayani interuppted him " bhai, mei bhi wahi bolna chahti thi.. I have some profile for teju, trust me, all are settled business man and they will be good for tejasswi, please have a look "