Chapter 41 - Swiss beauty

Bern, Switzerland,

Karan and teju came out of the airport and looked around to see their guide for this tour. They saw someone holding their name board and walked to them. Passing on the code word, they confirmed that he is the person.

Mr. Eric, middle aged man, working as a travel guide for the Switzerland tourism who specially works for the VIP tourists.

Karan " Glad to meet you Mr Eric "

Eric " My pleasure Mr and Mrs kundrra, welcome you two to our beautiful Switzerland, right now to our very own Bern "

Both smiled and nodded their head with a big smile and took the flower bouquet from him.

Eric " I believe you will have a great time, enjoying your stay in this beautiful place "

Teju " we hope that as well Mr. Eric "

Karan " where we would be heading now ?"

Eric " We would be first heading to have some lunch first, bcoz I knew you must be hungry "

They both nodded with a chuckle and he continued " then travel via train to interlaken, which is the first destination of yours. The district have so many beautiful places, we will be exploring all in your 3 day stay here before we move on to our second destination "

The trio took a taxi and drove to the restaurant, which was nearby the railway lane. Teju, being excited to try the new foods ,she ordered their exclusive ones which Eric recommended and Karan ordered Italian foods.

Eric " I will leave you two now.. Mr. Kundrra , this is your local number and my number is already in the mobile, you can call me through it anytime and I will wait for you at the railway lane.. Enjoy the food "

They both nodded and Karan picked the mobile he offered and kept it with him.

Teju " this place is so calm na sunny, I m already in love with it "

Karan " That's so true teju, this is so peaceful"

She made him try new foods and unexpectedly he loved it and they both enjoyed their lunch. They reached the railway lane and saw Eric already there. After receiving the ticket , they wait for the train to arrive and it's not like metro types.

The red coated train arrived and they boarded it, Karan teju kept their luggages in the coach and stood by the door end to enjoy the breeze. The track is well open to the universe , surrounded by greenery all over and the view looks amazing.

.....................................................................

India , 3. 10 pm,

Cameron university,

Alex was looking at her who was doing her project work, she was in his cabin for lunch and since she have no classes for the day ahead, she decided to be with him.