Chapter 42 - Interlanken Hiking

Waking up to the beauty of two things, Karan feels the most happiest man in the world, one is the beautiful view of the mountains from the window of their room and other is his wife sleeping in his arms cuddling him closer as if he will vanish if she loosen her hold.

He pecked her forehead and she smiled a little in her sleep and he left fishy kisses on her jawline making her squirm.

Teju " sone dho sunny "

Karan " wake up janam.. You don't want to go out? " he asked ruffling her hairs and she opened her eyes slowly.

He pecked her lips making her grin and she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer making him snuggle into her neck.

Karan " Hmmmmm you smell like me" he said pulling her closer and she smiled, everything felt so beautiful last night that made her forget her pain.

Karan " is it hurting baby " he asked rubbing her Lower abdomen and she nodded no.

Teju " Not much, thanks to you, the warm bath did help me "

He smiled and kissed her forehead, he lifted her again and she grinned.

Teju " I like this princess treatment " she said teasing him and he chuckled.

Karan " you are my queen, my highness, now get ready for the day, I will call Eric and ask him the plan for today "

He dropped her on the washroom slab and she pulled him by his waistband of his trousers making him smirk.

Teju " how about we shower together" she asked in her low voice making him feel hard instantly.

Karan " you will feel pain baby " he rasped as she traced his abs and she nodded no.

Teju " I can endure the sweet pain and it drives me crazy when you shower your love for me in the way " she said huskily, she herself can't believe that she was acting bold and want him inside her but love does made you do crazy things.

Karan " you drive me crazy teju "

He smashed his lips with her saying and she immediately responded to his hasty kiss. It was no where gentle and both were drowned into the passion, she took the lead and he let her do surrendering himself. She placed few kisses along his jawline and he groaned with her sweet tortures. She plunged her canines into his hollow of neck and he held her hair in his fist.

Karan " ugggh baby " he said and she raised her head to look at him, his adams apple were moving up and down as he took deep breath, gulping down bcoz of the pleasure she was giving in, she made him lean back a little and sucked his Adams making him all his patience in a single stroke and he placed his hands on her waist, clutching them tightly.

Teju looked at his tattoo on his chest which always fascinates her and she sucked there making him close his eyes tightly, he could feel his entire blood rushing to his south making him groan, he pulled her more closer without leaving a gap and she closed her eyes feeling him and places her hands over his chest, he kissed her hard and pushed her to the shower wall and the clothes were discarded the next second as they took their romance to the next level.

After sometime , teju came out wearing her outfit for the day and he looked at her hearing her footsteps and she twirled around to show her dress and he signalled super. She walked to him and he pulled her by wrapping his one arms around her shoulder and pecked her nose. She smiled widely and kissed his chin making him grin.

Karan " chale, Eric is waiting downstairs "

She nodded and they both walked to the lobby, where Eric was there waiting for them.