Stupid Girlie Habits

I stealthily swim back to my chambers hoping not to be seen and curl up by the window. My father comes through the door.
"Ariel are you... Oh, you are awake" my father says
"Yes, good morning father"
"And to you.."
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing, flounder came by and was concerned...should I be to?"
"Of course not! That silly fish is always worrying"
"Good, she's in the main hall if you wish to see her"
"Thank you"
With that he leaves. I suppose I should go see flounder, if she tells what happened last night, I'm dead. I quickly brush my hair, it's very thick so it gets knotted a lot. And head over to the main hall. I see Flounder patiently waiting for me by the main doors.
"Flounder!" I call out. She peers over at me then quickly makes her way over.
"Ariel what were you thinking?!? What happened after I got washed away?!?" She asks quietly.
"Nothing much...."
"...."
"Can we talk in private?" I ask her
"Ok..."
We leave the castle and go to the cavern. On the way there Flounder was quiet, she seems sad, but I don't know why. She must have been really worried.
The cavern is the same as I left it last. Perfect. But now I have to tell Flounder the news.... Well that, and beg her never to tell anyone about last night.
"So... About last night" i begin only to have Flounder interrupt.
"It's ok, I won't tell...your my friend so...yeah" awe, her face Is all red... But there's still more I need to say.
"Thank you, but there's something else" she looks over at me with concern. "That man.... Well I saved him and then, something sort of happened. Like, lip to lip contact sort of thing..."
"You kissed him!!?!!"
"Yeah.. But you can't tell! I just like him...and need to find him again"
Flounder looks around, displeased at by my words. She swims back and forth before finally she swims out. I guess she didn't want to hear anything else from me.

Flounders POV
"Ariel your so stupid! Can't you see me? I'm here to you know, why cant you like me like you like him?!? Right, that's because I'm just a fish, a stupid Flounder. My names not even original..'Flounder' who names a Flounder fish Flounder?!? Whatever, there has to be a way to get Ariels attention...I'll do anything to be with him"
I feel bad though for leaving him like that, I hope he isn't upset... I begin to swim farther from the cavern, down to a little place I like to go to think. It's a natural mountain under the sea with a cave. The cave is nice and I don't think anyone knows about it, it's hidden pretty well.
While I swim I feel a pair of eyes watching me. Perhaps I'm just paranoid. I continue through to the cave but can't shake that feeling, finally someone speaks up. Out from the seaweed came to rather intimidating looking eels.
"Flounder, that's your name right?" One of them said.
"Um... Yes.." I try to stay brave, Ariel would want to not be a baby.
"Good, I couldn't help but hear that little conversation you had with yourself"
"You were listening!?"
"Yes... And we know some one who can help you with your stupid girlie habits ;)" the other one says.
"Who?..." I don't trust them, but I did say I would do anything to be with Ariel.
"Her name is Ursula"
"The sea witch!! No way!" I start to swim away from them. I can't deal with this right now. I need to think about this.
The eels don't follow me but I'm sure they'll be back.

Ariels POV

I float carelessly in my cavern. I can't stop thinking about Jack. Maybe I should go back to that beach. I know he won't be there but, I have this feeling like I should go. Quickly I use the dinglehopper to brush out my hair again and check through a broken mirror, my face looks good, my body looks...flail, but still good. I look good, NO WAIT.... Jewelry ;)
I open up one of the many boxes and pull out a lovely sea shell choker. This will do.
I leave my cavern and start swimming towards the surface. No ones around which is good, I wouldn't want my father to find out about this.
When I reach the surface I can see the beach in the distance. I see skuttle sitting on the beach. I swim quickly before he leaves.
"Hey Skuttle!" I yell out as I approach the shore.
"Ariel! How are you" he asks through his dorky accent.
"I'm really well, thank you, but hey, have you seen a land person around here??" I spoke so fast spit flew out of my mouth.
"We'll let me think, I've seen a lot of land people in my days"
"Lately, like, have you seen one here... On this beach today" I roll my eyes.
"Haha! Yes actually I have. He's still here, he's headed for his boat"
"What!!!! Omg do I look ok?" I ask
"Simply perfect, why?"
"Doesn't matter, I gotta go"
I pull myself out of the shallows and swim towards the other end of the beach. I see him, he's getting ready to leave. I move towards his boat, careful that only my eyes show through the water. He's alone? I would have thought he'd be here with that guy... Berry, I think.
He gets in his boat and starts to row, I need to speak with him. Without thinking I poke my head out entirely and speak.
"Hi.." I mumble nervously. Jack nearly shits bricks when he sees me and falls out of his boat. Awe...he's all embarrassed. He pulls his boat back to shore and sits up.
"Hello?" He mumbles back, mostly in confusion.
"Hi... Sorry, I didn't mean to make you fall out of your boat.." I fidget with my hair as he stares.
"It's alright...things happen" I don't know if he remembers me but there's a look in his eyes, the one that says, "do I know you" OH! He read my mind...true love :3
"Excuse me? Are you going to answer" he asks "you kind of zoned out"
"Oh! Oh right, yes we have met...sort of in a way, I saved you, do you remember" I feel like I sound super annoying right now.
"Oh yes... I do remember... But I don't remember... I mean I remember being kissed, I don't remember a face, perhaps you could jog my memory?" Woah wait what! Is this actually happening, I really hope I'm hearing him right.
I swim closer to the shore and pull myself up. I guess he didn't actually know I was a merman because he jumped back a little.
"That's intense" he said, pointing at my tail. I suddenly get really insecure and realize how stupid I am. Land people shouldn't really know about merpeaple... Oh but wait! Will he still want to kiss me?
"I've never kissed a mermaid... Or, well... A merman before" he smiles and pulls me to a sitting position. As a merperson it's a little weird positioned like this on land but it's ok. He helps support me from behind while holding my small waist. I lean my head back a bit and he kisses me. He pulled away for a second than smiled again.
"It is you" he said...