Flounder speaks with the King

*Flounder and King Tridents talk* Tridents POV

It's late, I know I should sleep, but Ariel has been worrying me so. How can I sleep when that boy may swim off to who knows were! If only he didn't cause me such distress.
"King Trident!" I look to were I heard the voice. A cute mermaid swims now only a few feet before me. How did she get in here, and who is she?
"It's me...flounder." Her voice is uneasy and I already know why. To accomplish such a thing you must speak with Ursula. There's no doubt in my mind that this is Flounder.
"What have you done..." I whisper, still managing to sound threatening.
"I'm sorry, but I'm here because of Ariel."
"Has he done something?!?"
"He met a land-person.. A male, land-person. Ariels in love with him!"
"What!!" I should have known! Ariel had been selfish all his life and he cannot obey orders! How could he betray me like this? This must be stopped, he mustn't see this Land person ever again! But Flounder... Now that she's a mermaid, she could make for a suitable mate.
"Flounder... If what your saying is true, it must be stopped. This 'love' cannot progress. You must find a way to make Ariel fall in love with you! You know him, your close to him."
"I'm already on it sir."
"Good... I shall speak with my son in the morning, now go."

((I know this was short, but I just wanted to make a really short chapter about Flounder and Tridents conversation to get you guys in on tridents plans))