The Sea Witch Ursula

((Sorry for the wait, I was having problems with this chapter, I had to rewrite it like fifty times! But it's fine now, it's not the best, but I'm back on track with the plot!))

Flounders POV

"I wonder what Ariels doing right now" I speak to myself. I swim out from the cave and look around. I should find him and apologize, first place I should check is Ariels cavern.
When I get there I make sure to check all the nooks Ariel could be in. He's not here :( I'm about to leave but.
"Looking for your friend..." Says a familiar voice. I turn around and see those two intimidating eels staring at me.
"Yeah, but...it..it's none of your business what I do.." I try to leave but I'm cut off by one of them.
"Really...well if it's none of our business, I suppose we won't tell you what your friend 'Ariel' is up to since, that's probably none of our business to, right?" He smirks and moves out of my way.
"What do you mean?" I ask. I know I shouldn't talk to them, but I can't stop myself.
"Well, our master likes to keep a close eye on...certain individuals, and told us that she saw this 'friend' of yours kissing someone" It's to late, Ariel already found him...
"I can tell by the look on your face that you've given up... But there is still a way ;)" this is wrong. So wrong, but what other choice do I have. If I make a deal with this sea witch, Ariel might love me.
"Lead the way..." I follow the eels to a cave? It looks more like a mouth, an evil mouth. It's dark and I'm scared. the water feels thicker and the atmosphere is...off, I can't describe it, but something isn't right. I hope I don't regret this.
The ground is covered in some strange seaweed with faces. Their snapping at me like snapping turtles, calling out. Just ahead I see an eerie glow. The eels lead me further down until finally I see her. I hide myself behind a corner, quickly starting to regret my decision.
"Come come child, we mustn't lurk in doorways. It's rude, one might question your upbringing."
I swim out and approach her.
"Now I know why your here. You have a thing for that 'Ariel' boy. I see why you like him, he is quite a catch isn't he...the solution to your problem is simple, however..." She looks at me, an evil glare in her eyes. "There is a price."
"What is it? I promise I'll pay it!"
"If you cannot win Ariels love within three days starting tomorrow, there will be... Consequences ;)"
Three days isn't a long time, this may be difficult. But if I can just prove to Ariel that I'm worth while, it should be easy. But can I do it in three days? When he's clearly falling for Jack.
"What are the consequences?"
"Your ruining the suspense my dear child! You will find out when you fail!"
"I won't fail!"
"So you accept?"
"Yes..."

Ariels POV
I watch as Jack gets into his boat and rows away. He told me to meet him here again tomorrow at the same time. Before he leaves though, I swim past his boat and splash my tail, soaking him. I hear him laugh, saying something like 'you'll pay for that' I just think he's adorable. But our meetings can't be like this forever. Of course this is the first time I've ever actually spoken to him, but how long can it last if I'm just a merperson. I've always wanted to be a land person, but it's not possible. I guess it doesn't really matter right now though. I'm happy, and so is Jack.
It's getting late though, I should really head back home, missing dinner again would be bad. I swim back to my castle and barge into the dining halls were all six of my sisters, Sebastian and my Father are all eating. I receive a deadly glare from my father and quickly I take a seat in my spot. Even though we have chairs, we kinda just float above them.
"Your late." Begins my father "I hope you weren't exploring again. Sebastian and I have been talking about your obsession."
"I wasn't on land, I was just out with Flounder." I lie.
"Flounder, how is she doing?" He asks.
"I don't know...fine I guess.." I kind of forgot about her. Maybe I should have gone after her when she stormed out. Suddenly I feel guilty, but I try my best to ignore it. If Flounders gonna be a baby about me and Jack, Then I don't want her around. I finish my food then I'm sent to my chambers for the night. Then I hear a knock on my little window. I look outside and see a cute little face peering in waving excitedly. I open the window and the girl swims inside quickly, then hugs me tightly. She has long blue hair and her tail is yellow and blue....
"Who are you?" I ask, pulling away from the hug.
"It's me! Flounder!" She hugs me again and I freeze. There's no way this cute little mermaid is flounder... Flounders a fish.
"Your probably confused. I made a deal with Ursula! She did this so we could be together."
"What!? That demon! Flounder how could you?!?" I pull away again, this time pushing her.
"Are you not happy?"
"Why would I be? Flounder, I don't know what made you think us being together was even remotely possible, but look at yourself!" I gesture to her new body, angry and confused.
"Ariel how could you...?"
"Flounder...your my best friend...that's all."
"It's because of that guy....right?" She asks, clearly referring to Jack. I nod then she storms out. Leaving me alone to think. I know that Ursula is dangerous, why would she do this! What kind of deal did she even make? There has to be some sort of price, a trick? Or it's like a game. I don't know, I've only ever heard stories about Ursula's 'deals' I'll have to tell Jack of this. I curl up in my bed then fall asleep, completely ignoring the thoughts of Flounder.
"ARIEL!!" I shoot up from bed and see my father at the door. He's angry?
"What did I do...?" I ask, rubbing at my eyes.
"Flounder came to me last night before I slept. I was surprised to see her new form, but it didn't matter, not after what's she told me!"
"Father please! I'm sorry!"
"NO! Ariel you have crossed a line! The very line I forbade! This is the ultimate betrayal... Your a disgrace, a blemish in the family." How could he say these things! I have to get away, if I stay here he's gonna lock me up for good! Without really thinking it through, I bolt out the window, swimming to shore. To the place I know I'll find Jack. I'll have to wait a while before he shows. I'm early.

((Please vote and comment. It motivates me to keep writing, love you guys <3))