37.zoo

At the zoo

Midoriya was paying the tickets while todoroki was detangling his kids safety harness.

"Do they even need those leashes?"asked bakugou. He looked at the twins who has backpacks that were similar to harnesses attach to a leash.

"Momo told me too."said todoroki with a shrug. The three pro heroes were at the zoo with their kids. The agency gave their workers free tickets to the zoo as a reward for working hard. It was midoriya idea since bakugou told him they don't have budget to give bonuses.

Midoriya placed the wristbands on the children. The kids were bouncing with excitement except Bailey who looked more confused. When they entered the zoo, Bailey held her friends hands. Bakugou placed his hands in his pockets as he walked behind the three kids. They arrived at the map of the zoo.

"Pandas!"said Kira
"Lion!"said karma.
"Penguins!"said Kazumi. Bailey pointed at the fish on the map.

"Let's just start from the birds exhibit and follow the path."said midoriya. They went to the bird exhibit. The kids was standing next to window as they walk the different birds fly around. Midoriya was reading facts from the display.

"Midoriya, they don't care."said todoroki. Midoriya chuckled. He started taking photos. Then they moved the butterfly exhibit. The butterflies were flying around them. One even land on Bailey arm. She showed her father. Bakugou took a photo of his smiling daughter with the butterfly.

They visited different animal exhibitions. The kids were enjoying it. Even todoroki got excited when he saw the penguins. They were at window looking in amazement.

They went to the lion exhibit. All of the kids was scared except Kazumi. Bailey ran to hide behind bakugou legs. When the lion yawned, Bailey panicky tugged on his pants. Bakugou picked her up. She hid her face in his shoulder.

"Karma, you want to see the lions. You not even looking at them."said todoroki. The twins was hiding their face in his father leg.

"Let's move along."said midoriya. They went to more exhibitions. The kids was amazed at some animals while ignoring midoriya giving fun facts to them. The kids also got scared of multiple animals. By the time they reach the water exhibitions, kids were all being carried because they got tired of walking.

Bailey pointed to the pretty fish.

"Pretty."she whispered to bakugou. Bakugou nodded in agreement.

"Bunny look! It's Mimi!"said Kazumi. Bailey wiggled out of bakugou arms to run to her friend. They look at goldfish in a tank on the opposite wall.

"Goldfish are common. Why are they in the zoo?"asked bakugou to midoriya. Midoriya laughed. Todoroki was untangling the twins leashes.

After the fish exhibitions, they went to cafe in the zoo to eat. They finished ordering the food when Kira spoke.

"Gotta potty."said Kira to her father. Todoroki nodded.

"Me too!"signed Bailey. Todoroki looked confused.

"She gotta too."bakugou translates. Todoroki grabbed Bailey hand. They left the table.

"What hands thingy that bunny did?"asked karma.

"Sign language."said midoriya. Karma looked at Kazumi for clarification.

"Talking with hands. Papa is awesome at it!"said Kazumi.

"I am way better than him."bakugou brags. Midoriya scoffed.

"I taught you and I use it more often."midoriya points out.

"We learn together."said bakugou.

"Technically I learn first then taught you."said midoriya. They started arguing over who taught who. Todoroki came back with the girls.

"Bakugou, Bailey is invite to a tea party."said todoroki. Bakugou raised an eyebrow at Bailey. Bailey nodded excitedly.

"Kira plan it on the way to the restroom."said todoroki.

"Bunny, you need a fancy dress and one plushie!"said Kira.

"Wait, why I am not invited?"asked Kazumi.

"I wanna go too!"said karma.

"No boys allowed!"said Kira. They food came. After the eat, they visited the panda exhibition.

"Can we hug one!?"asked Kira.

"No."said todoroki. Midoriya tried to explain that pandas aren't friendly like on tv. The kids wasn't paying attention. They were whining about hugging a panda.

"How about a plushie from the gift shop?"asked bakugou. The kids agreed. They went to the gift shop to buy some plushies on the way out of the zoo.