. 𝟎𝟎𝟐・ 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞. 🔞

Not proofread!

‿◞ ︶⁀✧⁀︶ ◟‿

Warnings/kinks : unprotected sex, anal sex(?), cum control, bad grammar , swearing, cheating, implied hyunin, a bit of angst.

𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

" Hyunjin for crying out loud! You hardly ever pay attention to me, your always hanging with him like i don't exist anymore!!" Felix said to the older tears starting to form in his eyes.

"Felix your being so dramatic, nothings going on between me and jeongin, were hanging out on a daily so what?" Hyunjin said rolling his eyes
Felix who scoffed " thats not what it seems. " he mumbled looking away. Hyunjin clearly heard what felix said but being careless he just walked away going downstairs to the living room.

A month went on like that with the two constantly arguing with each other. Hyunjin not giving a fuck as he repeatedly said that jeongin was only a 'friend' and felix who was started to hold a grudge against jeongin as it really wasnt his fault but felix was honestly upset with the two.

Some of there friends started to notice how there relationship was kinda dying down or breaking apart. So there friendgroup came up with a situation to invite the both of them to a bar.

Time skip this is rlly lazy.

Hyunjin pov:

I arrived at the bar with 4 of my friends, i noticed the rest aleady waiting for us, i notice jeongin he looks cute but felix. His black shirt hugging his waist perfectly, his pants showing off his pretty thighs, his hair had nothing special but he looked hot, his makeup elegantly matching his face, quickly turning away trying not to give myself a boner from the sight.

"Well cmon lets get going we have been waiting for you guys for like hours" jisung said exaggerating the word 'hours', earning a chuckle from changbin " ok lets get to partying people!" He said pushing us all inside.

I was sitting next to jeongin and chan, jeongin was talking about something i didnt really pay attention to while cuddling upto me, but my eyes were focused on him, felix he look so good, i felt guilty for all the arguments we had in the past. Jeongin was nice, cute but my heart was still attached to felix, watching him he was talking to random guys. Han and seungmin wandered off somewhere.

I watch as the man pulled felix in his lap, felix who just oblivious flirted with man getting real close to his face, made my fist clench watching him slowly grind on someone else's lap which wasnt mine. Hella upset at what i was looking at, i got up taking jeongins hands off me, walking over to felix and this man who thought he could have whats mine.

Grabbing felix hand taking him off the man, i dragged him out of the bar seeing jeongin give me a side eye but ignoring him i only cared about felix right now. "What the fuck hyunjin!" I hear behind me trying to make me let go of his wrist.

But i just tighten my grip making him wince in pain "Why did you sit on another mans lap and let you touch u." I said in a serious voice visibly upset with his actions.

"You didnt seem to think of me, when you had ur hands running all over jeongin that night." He said the same seriousness in his voice. I didnt say anything only pulling him to the car.