. 𝟎𝟎𝟕・𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧. 🔞

Tw; kidnapping,Some degration,smut, chain kink, slight choking kink, humiliation, underage sex, SA,

Song recommendation: If you think im pretty - Artemas.

Lee felix a shy nerdy kid in highschool,barley has any friends and was always a push over. He was the target of bullying, always called a cry baby or worthless.

Hwang hyunjin a boy who was rich,snobby,high ego, and had so much fucking attitude. Had tons of friends, he was a high fashioned model and was extremely popular. everywhere he went,fan girls would be following him, boys would be jealous of him. Up's and down's everywhere.

Little did they know that, the hwang hyunjin they know and love in the daytime isnt the same person when night falls.

Felix was walking home, his face, surprising not bruised like he would be. A report of teenagers from his school had gone missing, specifically the ones who bullied him. They were found dead, in some brutal ways felix did not like to think about, truly it was disgusting, disgusting enough that he almost threw up.

He let out a heavy sigh, he felt so alone in the world, after the incident with the bullies, felix started to avoid everyone and people avoided him. Even his own friends, han jisung and yang jeongin.

Felix was in his head, deep in thought, when he heard the sound of rustling behind him. Snapping his head back in flash, felix saw nothing out of the ordinary, he felt eyes on him, watching him— No they were staring at him, not looking away.

He was about to turn around feeling that he was just anxious, he saw eyes, a dark gaze just looking at him, not even blinking. It scared felix to the core. He just stared at the eyes back, he didnt know what to do, he felt like crying and running away, his feet wouldn't move, his voice stuck in his thoat not being able to say anything.

He gulped doing his best to calm down. He decided turning around and picking up his paste was best. And thats what he did, turning around he slowly moved his feet back in the direction towards his house, before he could even step a foot forward, he felt a blind fold being put over his  mouth in a harsh way, he panicked not being able to scream out, he fought and pushed with all his strength. He tried to turn around to get a good look at who was trying to kidnap him but no luck, he passed out.

Felix woke up with his mind fuzzy, his head ached, he couldnt see but he also couldnt move, tugging his arms, he felt chains on his wrist and his feet, he was sitting down, on what felt like a modern chair. He panicked in horror, the smell of blood and a mix of weed like cigarette filled his nostrils. With all that said, he was scared.

"I see you've woken. " A voice called out to the blonde "Dont panic you'll only make it worse love." The voice was so dreamy, the words slipped off the owner tongue so smoothly, soothing the boy to calm down almost. "W-who are you?!" Felix looked around trying to figure out where the person was. "Surprised you don't recognize my voice." felix listened. He didn't respond he was to much in a trance.

With shivers sent down his spine, he felt fingers fiddiling with the blindfold that covered his eyes, when the blindfold was finally removed the person from behind him didnt move. He looked around , he sat in a room with red lights hung on the wall. The room had black walls, also he noticed a wall of guns,knifes alot of weapons that could be used for violence or murder. His breath stopped as his started to cry, sobbing as his head was held down.

"Why are you crying angel?" The man spoke, felix could feel the hands of whoever running his hair brushing it, "i-i.. i wanna go home, please just let me go!" Felix begged. His small heart couldnt take this. "You wanna go back to that place? Why. Your good for nothing mother and that womanizer father of yours?" The voice was no longer soft and soothing, the voice was harsh, upset. Bringing felix to reality.