Character Descriptions

We Are............The Continents!

Okay peoples, I'll try not to delete this one! I know I've deleted........what? Two stories? But, well.........I just haven't managed to find an idea that I can continue working with! If I delete this one, I'm sorry! Anyways, let's begin!

I DO NOT OWN HETALIA!

..................~>*<~...................

BASIC INFO:

- No country knows that the continents exist. They've heard legends about it, but they've never beleived any of it.

- the continents pay completely no attention to wars going on, so they are basically always talking to eachother, with really no enemies. This is because no country knows that they exist, so they decided to just ignore the country's problems, too.

- Every continent posseses all of the powers that countries in them have. They also have the countries power and skill. For instance, when in England mode, Europe can use magic.

- As said before, the continents are all friends, they don't care at all about what their countries are doing.

- if a continent dies, then all of the countries in it would also die. This is another reason why the continents do not have war with eachother. It would not work out for a whole bunch of countries to also die.

- if something happens to a country, then that will affect the continent.

- if a continent does die, then another continent will appear somewhere and replace the dead continent. This has not happened yet.

....................~>*<~....................

Character Descriptions:

ASIA (female): Has long, black hair and dark eyes that look black. She is very cheerful and her personality is a blend of the Asian countries. She enjoys talking to other continents and hates how no country knows about the continents. Can be calm when talking about serious matters.

EUROPE (male): His hair is a blonde/brown color and he has hazel eyes. Unlike Asia, his personality is not a mix, and he usually ends up switching between personalities. He can't help it. His hazel eyes will also change color to mimick the country that his personality is acting like.

NORTH AMERICA (male): His hair is diry blonde and he has blue eyes. For some strange reason, most of his personality comes from America. When he is acting particularly obnoxious, a strand of hair will stick up on his head. He has glasses.

SOUTH AMERICA (female): She has light brown hair and the same colored eyes. She is also North America's sister. She is very friendly and outgoing, but shy toward strangers. Sometimes doesn't like how her brother stands out more than she does. Deep down, she cares for her brother.

AUSTRALIA (female): She has blonde hair that is usually in a high ponytail. She is very energetic and adventurous. She usually wears a hat. Australia likes to joke that, "Come to Australia, you might accidentaly get killed, Yeah!"

AFRICA (male): He has dark hair and dark eyes. He doesn't talk much, but likes being around other people. When he is bored, he will start playing the drums. Pretty quiet, and he's easily forgotten.

ANTARTICA (female): Antartica has light hair that is silvery and looks white. Her eyes are purple, but when angry, her eyes will turn the color of blood. She is very short tempered and many people often mistakes her for a boy.

......................~>*<~......................

Okay, like I said before, I don't know if I'll keep this story or not. It all depends. If I lose interest, I might just delete it. I'll try not to, though.

~Lunar_Countdown~