Part Two: OPEN THE DOOR and Laundry Shoots

Okay peoples! Here's the second part! The very odd name will make (a little?) sense after you actually read the part! Anyways, hope you enjoy! (btw, Europe is in England mode most of the time in this part).

..................................~>*<~...................................

Part Two: OPEN THE DOOR and Laundry Shoots

Asia was sitting in her house, drinking some green tea. She was trying to calm her nerves.

Asia stared at her clock. Five more minutes before the spy mission. Five more minutes of freedom, five more minutes of joy, five more minutes until the bomb would strike.

Asia lifted her teacup to her lips, savoring this relaxing time by herself. As Asia drank some green tea, she couldn't help but wonder what everyone else was doing. Were Australia and South America also enjoying this quiet time?

Asia looked up at the clock again. One more minute. She should probably get going now.

..........................~>*<~.......................

At the Continent's Meeting Room

"Hey Asia! Your late!" North America whined, bringing out his babyish tone of voice. Asia didn't pay any attention to him. She was only one minute late.

Asia walked over and sat where she usually sat, by Australia and South America, pretending that this was another one of those normal meetings. Of course, she couldn't fool herself. This wasn't a normal meeting.

Asia looked around. Everyone was there, even Antartica in the corner.

"Okay! Let's get going!" North America yelled. He then jumped up and ran out the door. Asia cocked her head. Where was the country's meeting room?

Asia looked at Australia hopefuly, seeing if she knew the answer. Australia always knew more about the country's than any other continent. Australia must have realized what Asia wanted to ask, because the next thing she said was,

"The country's also meet in this building, in a room on the other side. Let's go!" she finished, then dragged Asia up and out of the room.

They ended up right behind South America, who looked a little down spirited today. She also didn't want to do this. In front of South America was Africa, then Europe, then North America. Behind Asia and Australia was Antartica.

Finally, North America skidded to a halt, causing the entire choo choo train to crash. North America, of course, took no notice.

Asia stared up at the door of the country's world meeting. 

It was huge! Much bigger than their's, absolutely enourmous. The country's sure were luckily to get to meet here. At least, Asia expected it to be nice on the inside. North America was struggling with the grand door.

Europe was getting impatient, and his hazel eyes turned green.

He finally snapped at North America,"Oh, just hurry up and open the bloody door!"

"I can't!" North America retorted.

"Well, then get working on it!"

"Well why don't you try opening this thing?"

After North America said that, Europe stepped over to the handle and gave it a sharp yank. It didn't budge.

"That's funny." Europe muttered to himself, then tried again. Still no luck.

"I think the door is locked." Asia gave a startled yelp as a deep voice came from behind her. Her head quickly swivled around. It was Africa! She hadn't even noticed him there!

"I guess it is." Europe said reluctantly.

Asia immediately used this as a chance to speak up, "Then how about we just go home? We can do this another day!" A couple of other continents nodded, agreeing with her. Not North America though.

"No way! The only other time our meeting and there's is on the same day is next month!" North America said stubbornly. He kept yanking on the handle.

"Europe! Why don't you do something?!"

"What can I do? The door's locked!"

"I don't know, use your hocus pocus or something!"

"Are you kidding me? I can't just do something like that!"

"I don't care what you do, just OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" North America yelled. As North America said that, he gave an almighty yank, causing him to fly into the wall. As he sat up, Asia saw his blue eyes shoot around the hall, then stop at the.............the laundry shoot.

"Hey, do you think that laundry shoot will get us into the room?" he asked excitedly.

Europe opened his mouth to say something, but obviously decided better of it and closed his mouth. Australia said in a shaking voice,

"Well, it does, but.................." Australia stopped, and her eyes widened. Ugh oh........she shouldn't have told them that.....................Australia opened her mouth again to take her words back, but it was too late. North America was already moving towards the opening of the laundry shoot.

Aiya! Asia thought. How did Australia know about the laundry shoot? Why was there even a laundry shoot leading to the meeting room anyways? 

Asia was about to come up with an excuse, any excuse, that would let her not have to do this. However, North America had already disappeared down the shoot.

Sighing, Asia walked toward the laundry shoot. Australia and South America had already gone down, and so had everyone else. It was just her now. All of this trouble to open a door! Asia looked reluctantly at the hole, then climbed in and gave herself an almighty push.

Almost immediately, the force of gravity took over and she was zooming down to the World Meeting Room.

Asia hated to admit it, but this was actually sort of fun. The darkness made it impossible to see what was going to happen next, and the speed was exhilerating.

Soon Asia saw a light ahead of her. It looked like the opening of a tunnel, but it was instead the opening of the laundry shoot. This ride was coming to an end.

The light grew brighter and brighter until...........

"AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Asia was falling, falling, falling down. She didn't care that someone could hear her, or see her this undignified. She let out another peircing screech as she came tumbling out of the laundry shoot.

..............................~>*<~............................

Okay! Another part done! ^_^' 

I don't think I'm going to delete this, so that's good news!

Anyways, sorry if this was a bit boring, but the next one WILL be better!

Sorry for any grammer or spelling issues I made!

Be on the lookout for the next part!

About why there is a laundry shoot, use your imagination!

Hope you enjoyed!

~Lunar_Countdown~