Part Four: Behind the Potted Plant

Asia sighed. After the continents had heard footsteps, this is EXACTLY what happened:

"AAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

"North America shut up!"

"What are we gonna do, what are we gonna do?!"

"You mean going to?"

"THIS IS  NOT THE TIME TO DISCUSS GRAMMAR ISSUES!"

"We've wasted time?!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"FOR THE LAST TIME! NORTH AMERICA, SHUT UP!!!!!!"

"Shhhhhh! They can hear you!"

"I wasn't the one who screamed!"

"Then who did?"

"PLEASE WORRY ABOUT THAT LATER AND THINK ABOUT OUR CURRENT SITUATION!"

"Your one to talk! QUIT CLEANING!"

"But the room's a mess!"

"Speaking of which, I wonder why they haven't come in yet?"

"Arguing, perhaps!"

"TALK LATER AND GET MOVING!"

"Quick! Out the window!"

"We're WAY to big to fit through that thing!"

"Laundry shoot?"

"Yeah, let's go and defy gravity! Wheee!"

"Guys! We need to calm down!"

"And weren't you the one who let out that big scream earlier?!"

"D~did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"oh no! The door's opening!"

"And I still haven't fixed my drum yet!"

"don't worry, THIS IS NOT THE END!"

"Stay to the dumb subject, already!"

"Guys, their seriously opening the door!"

"Everyone freak out!"

"HIDE!

"Where!!??!?!?

"Quick! Behind the plants!"

"RRRRRUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

So now, Asia was crammed behind one of the two large plants with Australia, South America, and a very short-tempered Antarctica. North America, Europe, and Africa were hidden behind the other potted plant, which was larger than this. 

Technically, Asia still thought that they should have been behind the larger potted plant.

For some reason, no one had seen them yet. Yet. And, Asia had to admit, spying on their World Meeting wasn't very fun. Especially listening to them argue (even if their arguing sounded like their's.)

Someone had noticed the mess, and cleaned it, but no one even asked who made it!

So that was lucky...................sort of...........

Right now, Asia was listening to to countries fighting over who's food was better. One had blonde hair, green eyes, and very bushy eyebrows that looked like caterpillars. The other one had blue eyes, glasses, dirty blond hair, and was eating a hamburger.

They reminded Asia of North America and Europe.

Speaking of North America and Europe, it seemed like they were STILL fighting behind the plant over who had let out the second scream. 

Asia could tell by the rustling noises that came from the potted plant about every ten seconds. Not to mention the occasional limb poking out from behind a particularly large leaf. Asia looked down. SHE knew who had let out that scream, but was NEVER going to say who..........

Less she get embarrassed...........

She meant the person who let out the scream would be embarrassed..........

Asia had a bad feeling that the continents were going to be stuck behind these dirty, dusty, filthy plants until the World Meeting was over.

At least, until she heard a loud, 

"I DID NOT LET OUT THAT SCREAM!!!!!!!!!" in a voice that sounded like North America coming from the second potted plant, then the sound of someone being forced under some large leaves. Not good............

Asia crossed her fingers and began to pray that they wouldn't be discovered.

Pray, pray, pray!

But reverse psychology was all, "Nope! I wan't you to be discovered!" At least, it wanted North America to be discovered. Which Asia probably wouldn't have minded.

Except for the fact that North America would definently say that Asia, Antartica, South America, and Australia were hiding here. Asia looked behind her. She was in a very strange position, with her legs forced over Australia's shoulders, and Antartica occasionaly sitting on her face.

If she was discovered now...........

Her reputation would be ruined!

And besides, one country was already walking towards the other potted plant..........

it was now or never.

Asia struggled to sit up, and quickly shifted her position to something more mannerly, and hse didn' t even care about all the noise that it took to get there.

Asia carefully peeked between some leaves to look at the other plant.

A country was now right in front of it, and had his hands out to pull back a leaf. Asia stopped breathing for a second.

"AHA!"