Part Five: Er....Hello There.....

Chapter Five: Er.....Hello There.....

I was shaking, waiting for when North America, Europe, and Africa would be discovered. I waited for the shouts, the shocked gasps. I waited, and they never came.

Finally, I uncovered my eyes, and stared through a hole between the leaves to watch the other potted plant. The country that had pulled the leaves away had green eyes and blond hair, and was kind of short. He looked baffled, and I was, too, when I saw the plant.

No one was there!

But...how? That's when I picked up the window, right next to the plant. They must have sneaked out.....and left us here?

I swear, when I get my hands on North America.....

Sadly enough, I didn't have much time to think about strangling North America, because the next thing I new, another country, with blue eyes and blond hair, called out,

"Check the other plant!" He sounded slightly german.... The country with green eyes looked annoyed, but walked over anyways. My heart began to beat faster, there was no escape, what were we going to do?

I looked to Australia for help, she always had good ideas.

She seemed to understand the pleading look in my eyes, because she whispered,

"Don't worry! Just leave the talking to me!" That's when I remembered. Technically speaking, Australia was a country and a continent, so maybe the other countries would listen to her! My hopes soared, then dropped again.

How was she going to explain this?

"Oh, you see, my friends just decided to come over here and spy on your meeting by sneaking in through the laundry shoot." No way! That was not going to make anything easier.....

I felt the country walking closer, then a blast of cold air as he pulled the leaves away, I blinked, once, then twice, and my breathing stopped. Just this once, I wanted to die....the country looked confused,

"Whe the bloody hell are you?!" He sounded like Europe, that is, Europe in one of his modes, I can't remember which one. Australia, however, didn't seem to be fazed by his rough language. She looked calm, despite the predicament we were in.

"Oh, you don't remember me?" She asked in a level voice.

"You know.......you do look kind of familiar....." One other country said, this one had blue eyes and sandy hair, wearing glasses. He was the one who Asia had labeled, "annoying" before hand. That's when the german spoke up,

"Aren't you Australia?"

Australia bit her lip. "Bingo."

"What the bloody hell are you doing behind this plant?!" The green eyed country asked again, "And who are they?!" The last part made me nearly faint. Not good.....Australia, by the looks of it, was doing some rapid thinking.

"Umm.....my friends?" she said in an innocent voice, though her eyes looked stubborn. The man with green eyes crossed his arms and then let out an exasperated, "Hmph." then said, "Well, at least get out of there." He raised his eyebrows, clearly amused.

Australia looked at me, I looked at South America, and a shaking South America looked at Antartica, who seemed to be the only person who wasn't worried.

One by one, we all came out, and all the countries stared at us.

"Now, introduce youselves" The country said again, with a particularly bossy tone of voice. That seemed to be the last straw for Antartica.

She turned to look at him, her now red eyes furious.

"Who are you to boss me?! And why don't you f*cking introduce yourselves first!" Then turned away. This made a couple of countries mad, and I could see why.

I quickly spoke up, "No....its okay, we'll say who we are, but first...." I walked over to the window and opened it, while the others watched me. Sure enough, there was a bush right underneath it, and there, hidden in it, were North America, Europe, and Africa. I gave them a cold stare.

"Yo....." North America said shakingly. I crosses my arms, "Get out." They obeyed, and soon they had filed into the meeting room. More countries stared.

"Now explain. Who the bloody hell are you, and what the hell are you doing at the country's private meeting?!" Not so private now, huh. I couldn't help but think to myself. I stared at North America, then said,

"Since this was your idea, you go first." North America for once didn't argue. Before he could talk, however, the annoying country spoke up.

"Hey! You look like me!"

It was true, they looked practically identical, that is, if North America decided to replace his contacts with glasses.

"Hey! We do!" 

Australia looked annoyed. "That's because that's America. Now hurry up!" North America held up his hands like he was surrendering, then said,

"Fine, fine. Yo! I'm North America! The Awesome, the Epic, the" he didn't get to finish, however, because he was hit by a very annoyed looking Europe.

"I'm Europe." he said simply, then stared at all the countries, who looked speechless.

Africa merely beat his drum, which was now fixed, and said slowly, "I'm Africa." And gave a drum solo to finish off his introduction. Almost everyone clapped when he finished.

Australia cleared her throat, "Well, as you all know, I'm Australia...." her voice trailed, and I said quickly,

"Umm, I'm Asia." then stared at South America, who looked too scared to speak, "And that's South America, North America's little sister, and....." Antartica didn't look like she was going to be doing any talking, either, so I said for her, "That's Antartica." she let out another, "Hmph."

Almost on cue, all the other continents walked closer, and I said slowly, in a clear voice despite how nervous I was,

"And We Are The Continents."