Summary

Eighteen year old Harry Styles just graduated high school and landed a summer job as a water boy for his favorite football team. His job description is simple: be ready to hand water and towels to players if needed. That didn't seem to include Louis Tomlinson though, a twenty-three year old, recently transferred Paris Saint-German player, who seems to like making Harry's job much more difficult than it has to be.

OR 

A self-indulgent AU that takes place over the summer of 2015. 18 year old Harry hates pining after people he can't have, and 23 year old footballer Louis loves flirting with people even though it never means anything.

--

This is the seventh Larry story I'm writing. I'm excited about it since this idea has been on my mind for quite a while now.

First and foremost I should warn everyone that I am not from England, so I don't really know how the football/soccer world really works. I've done my research so I know the main parts of it. Some of the Manchester United players will appear in the story even though all I know about them is their name and position (thank you Google). this is fiction

More questions might come up as the story progresses, but after my research these are the current questions I don't really know the answer to.

Second of all, Harry is eighteen in this story (although he looks like ). Louis is five years older than him so I think it's okay for me to write this since Harry is legal and everything that happens between them will be consensual.

You can find me on Tumblr here: http://theboyfriendstagram.tumblr.com/