Chapter 14

Soo...this chapter is sort of a filler chapter because it's relevant to the next two (and also last two) chapters of this story :) I hope you like it anyway, so make sure you leave a comment with your feedback x

Happy reading :D
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

----

Harry attends three more Manchester United games that end in 0-0, 3-1, and 2-2. Louis' amazing on the field, and even though he's properly out, everyone surprisingly still supports him. The fourth game is on Monday, which is only a couple of days away, but Harry's Welcome Week at Salford University also starts on that same day.

So, to say that Harry is nervous on Saturday morning when he's supposed to start packing would be a giant understatement. Louis told him that he'll come along with Harry and help him get settled in his dorm today, but until then, he shouldn't worry too much about it.

Now that he thinks about it, Harry realizes that his father never really told him anything about the thing between him and Louis, when they officially got together exactly a month ago. He's obviously seen the interviewer and it was all over the news and in the papers for about two weeks, until something new came up and everyone forgot about it.

Louis was invited over for 'dinner' a week after they began dating, and it went pretty well, since his father had to leave two hours in because one of his clients got himself arrested once again.

That ended in Louis fucking Harry on the kitchen table, and then one more time in the pool. So...it was still a good night.

Since that night two weeks ago though, Harry's barely seen Louis. He's always at practice, and if he isn't, then he's at a press conference or out with his family. They haven't had sex either, but that's not what's bothering Harry at the moment.

He's currently in the shower, getting ready to go get dressed and pack whatever's left, before Louis is coming over to pick some of the luggage up.

Harry doesn't even know when his father will be back from his trip to London, or who he's supposed to share a room with at Uni. Everything is just too messy and all at once, he feels like he's going to lose it. Niall and Barbara already left yesterday, and all of them are meant to meet up at least once a week for lunch and then during the weekend to go out and get mortal.

Getting back to what's bothering Harry; what bothers him is that now that he's going to attend Uni, and Louis will still be occupied with the Premier League and whatnot, they'll probably see each other even less than before. And Harry doesn't want 'distance' (when it's not even there! They're going to be about 10 miles apart, that's it!), or 'time' to lead to a breakup that (hopefully) neither of them want.

Barbara's assured him numerous times before that he's got nothing to worry about, but truth is, every time Harry sees Louis in the magazine out with a group of 'guy friends', or on Tumblr, he gets worried because Louis could've spent that time with him. He knows he's five years younger, and maybe he's just overreacting to everything, but it wouldn't hurt to be reminded that age doesn't matter from time to time and that he's also as important as Louis' friends. After all, he was Louis' friend even before they started dating.

The only time he's ever at peace with their age difference is when they're fucking, because he gets all of Louis' attention and feels like he's mature enough.

It's such a stupid reason, honestly, but it's been bugging him for a couple of weeks now, and he's not going to shut up about it anymore. Not anymore, because he's leaving for Uni, so it's going to be sort of a 'make it or break it' type of thing.

Maybe he's exaggerating, but it's been bugging him for quite some time and he really wants things with Louis to work.

The doorbell rings so he walks downstairs to buzz Louis in. He's wearing a white tank top and black skinny jeans, but not those 'fuck me' black skinny jeans he usually wears when he and Harry go out on their weekly date.