Chapter 12

I hope you like it ;)

Don't forget to leave comments !

I'd also like to mention the fact that I don't really know much about soccer/football, so the way a game goes down might not be actually accurate. I only know what I've read on Wikipedia and from what I've seen at Louis' games.

Happy reading and please read the end notes :D

---

Harry reads through the article quickly, but it's to no good. The words just fly past him, because he's too focused on what other people will say.

"They've been seeing each other for quite a while and look very loved up, a source claims. What the actual fuck? What fucking source?" Harry exclaims, shoving the magazine under Niall's nose. "Who is this source?"

"You do know they're making shit up, right? It's journalism. Tabloids. Media."

Harry buries his face in the pillow, and then lets out a scream. "This sucks ass. I wonder what Louis will say. Or Van Gaal. Or my dad. Shit."

He rolls over and tells Niall to go up to his father's office and shred all the magazines except of one copy. As soon as Niall is out of the room, the stands off the bed and grabs his phone.

"This is a disaster." He whispers as he dials.

It takes four rings until Louis answers.

"Do you fucking know how early it is?" is the answer he gets on the fifth ring.

"It's past noon."

"Shit." Louis groans and Harry hears some rustling. "So what's up? Finally decided to ask me out properly?"

"Uh...no."

"Oh. Well this is awkward then. So what's it about?"

"Sooo...have you read The Mirror lately?"

"No, why?"

"Well, someone apparently took a picture of us kissing at the airport yesterday and now it's everywhere."

Louis lets out a low groan. "That probably explains why Van Gaal called me like, a hundred times today."

"Call him back."

"Now I'm scared." Louis laughs. "Alright. I'm going to call him. Send me photos of the article in the meantime."

"Okay."

Louis hangs up without even a goodbye, so Harry tries to ignore the knot he has in his stomach as he takes pictures of the article and sends them to Louis on WhatsApp. He has to wait about ten minutes for Louis to respond.

Louis: so...

Louis: I talked to van gaal

Harry: and?

Louis: he wants to meet us in his office @ 7 tonight

Harry: why so late?

Louis: he's busy during the day

Harry: how did he react?

Louis: he wasn't too angry

Louis: but he was serious

Louis: so idk

There's a few minutes of silence, until Louis texts him again.

Louis: wtf???

Louis: what source? Wtf?

Harry: that's what I said!

Louis: u want me to come pick u up tonight?