Chapter One- Doritos and Red Bull

*SMUT WARNING*

"Hannah, remind me again why I'm in love with you?" Grace asked as she tangled her legs with Hannah's, tracing the outline of her lips with the pads of her thumb.

Hannah tilted get head to the side and pondered an answer to Grace's question. "Because I'm an incredibly sexy person who enjoys everything you do?" she asked hopefully.

Grace allowed a casual scoff to pass through her lips before she leaned in and gave her girlfriend a passionate kiss, resting both of her hands on Hannah's waist.

Hannah grinned triumphantly against Grace's kiss, as getting a famous Helbig smooch was her goal. She fluttered her eyelids closed and returned Grace's kiss.

Grace reluctantly pulled away from the kiss before pressing her forehead against Hannah and looking down at her girlfriend adoringly. "I fucking love you so much, Hannah." Grace whispered into Hannah's ear.

Hannah shivered slightly as Grace's hot breath hit her skin and caused the hairs on the back of her neck to stand up. "I love you more than you love me, Grace." she said.

Grace bit her lip and pondered an answer. "I love you more than I love Doritos and Red Bull. You can't beat that." she said.

Rolling her eyes in a casual manner, Hannah slapped at Grace's ass. "Hush up, Grace." she said.

At the moment Grace was going to respond, both Goose and Ollie jumped onto the bed and plopped down between Grace and Hannah. Ollie and Goose rested their heads in Hannah and Grace's laps, respectively. The dogs barked happily.

Grace whined and kissed Goose's head, rubbing the dog's back legs. "Hey, baby girl." she whispered.

Hannah repeated Grace's actions, but with Ollie. "They're our babies and you know you love them regardless whether they break up Hartbig cuddle time or not." she said as she nudged Grace's shoulder.

Ollie jumped off the bed, and Goose soon followed in her path. They trotted off to another room in the apartment that Hannah and Grace shared.

Hannah grinned to herself and re-laced her arms around Grace's waist, pulling her girlfriend closer to her chest. "Now, where were we?" she asked before leaving a trail of teasing kisses down Grace's neck.

Grace let out a small groan before she rolled her head to the side, giving Hannah better access to her neck. She bit her lip and rested her hands on Hannah's backside. "You little tease." she whispered.

Hannah grinned to herself and rolled over so she was on top of Grace. She used the tips of her fingers to pull Grace's shirt up before tossing it aside. She reached behind Grace and unclasped her bra before throwing it across the room.

"You like to get right to it, yeah?" Grace asked as she watched Hannah's every motion very closely.

Hannah nodded in response to Grace's question, leaving a trail of kisses down Grace's torso, remembering the little things that Grace liked her to do. She nipped at the other girl's soft skin every now and then, leaving little love bites. Reaching Grace's waist, she pressed a series of teasing kisses there, using her fingers to toy with Grace.

Grace tilted her head back and let out a soft moan, her toes curling in pleasure. "You remembered." she said in a barely audible tone.

Hannah looked up at her girlfriend, bound and determine to make Grace into a quivering mess. She let a mischievous grin cross her lips before she ducked her head between Grace's legs, trailing her tongue over her opening .

Grace's eyes widened a tremendous amount as she felt the familiar and pleasing feeling of Hannah's tongue teasing her. She clawed at the sheets and held onto them in fistfuls. She rolled her head backwards against the pillow and let a soft moan escape her lips.

Hannah grinned against Grace's womanhood. She had her right where she wanted her. Grace was practically putty in the palm of Hannah's hands. She placed her hands on Grace's inner thighs and dug her blunt nails into Grace's skin, her tongue only working faster.

Grace arched her back against the bed, her hands still clawing at the sheets. Hannah's name escaped her lips in the form of a moan.

Hannah flickered her eyes up to look at Grace. She flashed a seductive wink before ducking her head back down and continuing to toy with Grace.

After what seemed like an eternity, Grace felt a shiver run up her spine. She threw her head back and elicited a soft squeak as she came into Hannah's mouth.

Hannah grinned in triumph as she sucked up Grace's juices. She pulled away, wiped her lips, and laid next to Grace, pulling her into her arms.

"Fuck, Hannah. You're good at that." Grace said as she looked into Hannah's eyes.