Chapter Four- #NoFilter Engagement

Grace had begun to get huge. And by huge, think penguin swallowed a watermelon huge. The cute kind of huge. In addition, the things she was allowed to do shrank smaller and smaller by the week. According to Hannah, she was forbidden from standing on her toes to reach things, driving long distances, standing up too long, getting to hot, and so forth.

Another installment of the No Filter Tour was weeks away, and Hannah was contemplating not letting Grace perform. She needed Grace to be careful, and she didn't want her doing anything that could jeopardize the baby.

"Grace, come here! We need to talk!" Hannah shouted from the living room.

Grace groaned and got out of bed before waddling like a penguin into the living room. She plopped down beside Hannah and fidgeted around a bit to accommodate her baby bump. "What is it, babe?" she asked.

Hannah twiddled her thumbs around nervously before speaking. "I don't think it's best for you to perform at the No Filter Shows. It's too much physical activity and you could risk losing the baby. You're almost full term and we don't need any risks." she said.

Grace's hazel eyes widened as she blinked a couple of times, registering what Hannah said. "You don't want me to perform? But I have to, Hannah! I can't just quit! The fans would be so disappointed." she said in disbelief.

Hannah sighed softly and reached out for Grace's hands, her heart sinking. She absolutely hated making Grace sad or upset. It's something she tried her best to not do.

Grace shook her head and frowned, looking down from Hannah. "I can't not perform, Hannah. The No Filter Show is a group thing and I'm a part of it." she said, frowning.

Hannah sighed once more and reached forward, resting a hand on Grace's bulging stomach. "I just want you to be safe, baby. I don't need you or baby Hartbig getting hurt. I don't want to lose either of you." she said.

Grace looked down at Hannah's hands and rested one of her own on top of her girlfriend's. "Hannah, I'll be /fine/. I made it seven months, didn't I? I can last four weeks on tour. I promise." she said, hoping that Hannah would let her go.

Hannah bit her lip and a look of deep thinking washed over her face. She let out a defeated sigh and held her hands up. "Fine, I'll let you go. But on one condition. You can't do the opening number, because it's the most dangerous part." Hannah said sternly.

Grace nodded in agreement, moving to hug her girlfriend tightly. She laced her arms around Hannah and pulled the other girl close, hugging her as close to her chest as she could, despite the baby bump. "Thank you, Hannah. I'll jump out in my koala onesie after you and Mamrie do the opening number." she said, kissing Hannah's cheek.

Hannah sighed playfully and hugged Grace back, grinning at her baby bump. "What am I going to do with you, Smellbig?" she asked, holding onto Grace.

Grace tilted her head as she thought. "Love me eternally?" she asked hopefully.

Hannah hummed as she pondered the thought. "I might have to think about that for a while." she said teasingly.

Grace narrowed her eyes at Hannah and growled softly, pinching at her butt. "That's all mine, Farto. All mine." she said.

~AT THE NO FILTER SHOW~

Grace was examining how she looked in her koala onesie, looking at her baby bump from every possible angle. She sighed softly and poked her protruding stomach, frowning in discontent. "I don't look good in this." she whispered to herself.

Hannah walked up behind her girlfriend and laced her arms around her waist, resting her hands on Grace's stomach. "You're beautiful in every single way, baby girl. I think you look like a cute pregnant koala." she said, in hopes of lifting Grace's spirits.

Grace craned her neck so that she could see Hannah better. She forced a half-smile and waddled around so that she was facing Grace. "Hannah, you're honestly amazing. You make me feel beautiful even when I don't feel like I am." she whispered.

Mamrie ran up behind the two and hopped on Hannah's back. "It's show time, doll face!" she said before saying goodbye to Grace and tugging Hannah out onto the stage.

Grace frowned and crossed her arms in discontent as she watched Hannah and Mamrie perform the opening number. She sighed, remembering how much fun she had when she got to perform the opening number. She patted her pocket to make sure she had the engagement ring. When the fart sound went off, Grace ran out onto the stage and tackled Hannah.

"Hey, look who's here! It's Grace!" Mamrie said as she pulled Grace to her feet, ruffling the blonde's messy hair.

Grace rolled her eyes and pushed Mamrie's hands away. She exhaled nervously and took a microphone. "Before we start, I'd like to take a few minutes to talk to someone who means the world to me." she said before turning to Hannah. She exhaled nervously once again and got down on one knee, pulling out the ring box. She was already close to tears.

Hannah clamped a hand over her mouth and widened her eyes, a wide grin crossing her lips. "Oh, Grace..." she whispered.

Grace couldn't bring herself to recite the speech that she'd prepared. She blinked a few times and burst into tears, all hormonal and pregnant.

Hannah grinned eagerly and took the ring from Grace. "You shouldn't be kneeling like that." she said as she took Grace's hand to help her up. Then, Hannah sunk to one knee, holding the ring to Grace. "Grace Anne Helbig, this is cheesy as fuck, but you're my number one. My number one girl. My number one star. My number one everything. You make me feel like a kid again. You're my rock, Grace. You're the reason I wake up with a smile on my face every single morning, despite the problems I may be facing. You keep me going, pushing for tomorrow. You're more than my girlfriend, you're my /best/ friend. And I'm going to give you the world. So, Grace Anne Helbig, would you do me the honor of becoming my smoking hot, awkward giantess wife?" Hannah asked, biting her lip, knowing how Grace liked it.

Grace nodded her head furiously and knelt down to kiss Hannah. "Hell yeah, I will!" she said before kissing the other blonde.

Hannah grinned idiotically and slipped the ring onto Grace's hand.