"Chapter 3"

*Calli's Point-Of-View*

"This is it for now dead beats! Well-"

!Ting!

[Underbeat69]

[Oh? Guess even my bank knows when to send some.]

"Guh!? What the fuck dude!? I'm getting tired for god's sake!! You bastards really want it now!"

This guy just added more time to my counter! What the heck man!?

Grinning, I started playing even harder... and still died playing to a fan made zombie game which I was so close to ending it!!

"What the hell!!?? I was so close too!! Why the heck did you make this damn zombie game a fucking hell hole!? How was I able to get through that big ass tank of a zombie!? UGHhhh..."

!SLAM!

"Well seems to me like I played a bit too much since the counter already ended a few minutes ago... that's it for now dead beats! Hope you enjoyed my suffering and goodbye!!"

Pressing the stop recording red button, I stopped my recording.

"Haaaa... this guy's really drained me again! How did these guys made that game? Although it's hard but it was really fun."

Stretching my arms up, moaning in delight as my arms and back made satisfying cracks.

"Now that's a good stretch, that game really made my body tense s much. I should get something to drink after a while."

Standing up from my chair for the first time in 3 hours, I snap my fingers and made my casual dress change back to my casual wear from before.

"Wait, now that I'm back to normal... What did he do while I was busy?"

I kept talking to myself as I walk towards the only door outside of my room which as I step foot outside, and leaned on the wooden railings to peak down the leaving room.

"He better didn't steal anything or el- ??"

Peaking, I notice him, unmoving and in place from the place where I last saw him.

(Did he actually didn't move??)

"Hmmm..."

Silently walking down the stairs, I came closer towards him, which his head is just looking down.

"So, heymmm...?"

Being more closer towards him, I hear the silent and soft breathing which I now know was actually coming from him.

"Is he seriously asleep?"

Whispering to myself. Even though I do have enhance hearing, and more, I occasionally or mostly turn this off by accident because of the head set... which made my ears blow when I first used it.

"H-Hey?"

And as if like nothing, His head looks up, he straightened his posture and I even saw his eye bags.

"Whoa!"

"Yes...?"

"Oh uh, sorry about disturbing your sleep..."

Even as a grim reaper, I have a heart to feel pity and as such ok!

"No need to say sorry I was merely closing my eyes..."

You sure?

"No uh, I did told you to kind of behave or something before but... I didn't said that you can't lie down the couch if your feeling sleepy."