THE UMBRELLA- ZIAM boyxboy AU

Liam spent his entire academic year looking forward to all of the summer’s adventures. In past years, he had done everything. Camping out, summer camp, family vacations, the great variety of antics that ensues attending endless of his friends’ parties. However this year, Liam and his family are going on a week-long cruise; that is, cruising over the extraordinary, deep-blue waters from the shorelines of Mallorca, Spain to the waves on the horizon in Rome, Italy. And, while smooth sailing, he encounters an unlikely friend, but whom he ended up extremely close with. Liam embodied some magic sparks, or vibes, that made him attractive to, well . . . everyone. Of course he's had summer flings, hell, everyone does. But this one? With this stranger who he was only granted one week with? This . . . this boy?

~

And now, through my endless months of promises and ideas, I present to you, Umbrella. Of course, it involves my one true pairing, Ziam Palik, and my other one true pairing,  Larry Stylinson (but in this fanfic it's a side pairing). It's alternate universe, obviously, so if you don't like AU . . . I'm sorry, and you've been warned. I think you'll all really like it, pretty realistic, haha.

In fact, this story is partially-based off of a romance of my own. I know, that's weird, and awkward, but hey! it's a good story! If you think it's too . . . yeah . . . If you don't think this is a good idea or whatever, bear with me! I'm being dead honest, it's a good story.

The Prologue and First Chapter will be coming in like the blink of an eye.

Okay then, sorry for all my blabbing. I now have four works in progress, so there's no doubt that I'll have to upload somewhat frequently.

Yup, bye - Lauren :*