Sibling Rivalries

Brother!Len x Sister!Reader & Sister!Rin~~~~

 Quick note, for this, reader has a set look. Blonde hair blue eyes to match Rin and Len. Thx~~~

 "Yo, (y/n) add bananas to the shopping list!" 

 "It's already on the list Lenny~" her reply sounded as she poked her head around the corner, and smiled to her brother.

 "You know me so well, (y/n)." He placed a sweet kiss to her head as he moved to lie down on the couch and turn on the television. Hearing the opening for her favourite television, a blur of blonde hair could bee seen rushing towards the couch, flinging herself over the back and standing in front of the television to sing along to the music.

 "She is the one named Sailor Moon!(I'm going with Sailor Moon, cause that was my first anime)" amused by his sisters antics, he just sat and watched her dance and sing to the moving pictures. Her voice was a cute mix of Rin and Len's with a soft demeanor. She could pull off a sweet sound, but could also get loud if angry. She was the youngest of the Kagamine's, just by a year, but still younger.

 "She will never turn her back on a friend, She will always fight and defend. She is the one of whom we can depend, She is the one named Sailor..." 

 Deciding to annoy her he flipped the channel to something else. Instantly she turned and faced him. Her face held an angry pout as she questioned his motives for changing the channel. A shrug was all she got as she lunged for the remote. He held it above his head and just out of her reach. 

 "Len, give... me... the... REMOTE!!!" Reaching a little further to brush her fingers against the plastic of the remote to put her song back on. He retaliated by flipping her off of him and standing shouting while running upstairs.

 "NEVER!!!" Rushing up the stairs she followed him. Being a trained fangirl, she was quite athletic she soon caught up with him outside Rin's orange door. Hearing a frantic banging from Len, she opened the door as her brother came in and he turned to close the door a little too late to see his other sister. 

 Another manly*cough cough* like a princess *cough* scream turning to the side and raising his arms to shield his face. Throwing the remote at Rin as a distraction, she caught it as her sister turned to her. The angry demeanour of the youngest dropped as she realized she wouldn't win the fought with Rin. 

Putting on a cute face (y/n) spoke to her sister, "Pwease give me the remote Rinny-chan~~~" Len gasped and pointed to the elder telling her that he had gotten the remote first. (y/n) retaliated by mumbling that she was singing.Rin looked between the two who had started arguing again. 

Sighing she exited her room and left the sparring siblings in the orange room. She had descended the stairs, flopped over the couch like her sister and brother and changed the channel again.Upstairs the two other blondes were neck deep in battle. Rin would be upset when she reentered the room. 

Noticing this they looked at each other and then around the room. Her curtains had fallen, the bedsheets were messy and her orange canopy had fallen off of one of the posts. The usually kept dresser had all of its trinkets knocked off and were on the floor. The two exchanged another look before franticly moving to clean the room. 

Somehow they had managed while not killing each other. The room looked tidy again, tidier than they had first seen it and 'inconspicuously' made their way back down to Rin. The blonde on the couch noticed their arrival, and called them over for an episode of America's Funniest Home Videos. 

Seeing the screen, all three faces held smiles as they watched the show in peace.

 END 

 Wow. You know, this story is at over 1k views and 100 votes. I've written over 20000 words and you've read every single one of them. I thank you all soooooooo much for your support. It puts a smile on my face to see that people like my writing. Have a cookie and a great (insert time here)!!!