Science Class ._.

She sat at the desk and quickly went onto youtube to put on a nice relaxing playlist of Len Kagamine rock songs. Sighing and glancing to the left she saw the empty seat of her best friend. This science class was going to be very boring without her there, what better time to work on her writing? Opening a new Google doc head-bobbing almost violently to a cover of Tengaku she started typing.

She typed for a while until she heard a new song (ACUTE), clicking the tab she found Lencest all over her youtube page. Blushing furiously she slammed the laptop shut and took a moment to collect herself. Everyone at this point was looking at her curiously as she laughed nervously before reopening the laptop. The song was over now and she was again curious of this newest melody. Seeing dirty images of seven half dressed Punkish Len's she wondered how the school hadn't blocked them. She scrolled through the playlist blushing more as the school had censored over half of the playlist with the message "This content might be inappropriate" No shit Sherlock.

Yet another new melody greeted her ears and this time kawaii shota Len greeted her. The next song was also a kawaii fluff mush. She smiled and hummed along to the upbeat tunes before yeT ANOTHER PERVY SONG CAME ON AND SHE ALMOST SCREAMED. She almost cried because daymn those hips tho. She face planted onto the desk and then one of the girls that was sitting behind her spoke up loudly.

"(y/n), I didn't know you were into that. Even still, you'd think the school would block it." Looking up slightly at the screen and seeing what said unnamed girl was talking about she slammed the laptop closed quickly. (AN: lol Out of Eden was playing so just imagine those hips...... wtf is wrong with me, lol.)

eveN tHE FREAKING MACCARON VID LOOKED BAD OMG WHY LEN????

After that the girl broke down and started to cry. THank GOd sHE NEEDEd to go tO A JOB INTERVIEW LATER

She decided to post her public fails to the world short after >_<

END

Lol I'm so sorry. Life is like, *insert girly Len scream here* Oh well ._. I'm gonna try and write more tho, but I am going to get a job too so idk ._. No promises. Still missed you all tho, I just haven't been on Wattpad too much ;3;

Cookie......?