Mine~

Teacher!Len x Student!Reader

Okay, sooooooo... tiny bit of... smut, for lack of better word... but a tid bit of knowledge, it was originally a lemon...

Don't like, don't read.

Now, (y/n) (l/n) was a normal student. Average grades, the right amount of friends, a pretty face, and a good reputation, but that all changed when there was a slight change to the staff list. Blonde hair blue eyes and a voice so smooth she could hardly stand his lectures in the math class he taught.

Len Kagamine.

Or Mr. Kagamine as she was told to call him, she broke that rule a while ago though. Yes, he was her teacher and she couldn't stand it. Laws forbid the relationship she had with him. A relationship between the two had been established during the beginning of his job. Never though, had they gone past any boundaries.

Sighing she pulled out her notebook, opened it to a random page and began to draw little doodles on the pages, hoping to be caught so she would have detention with her handsome teacher. Pulling out some pencil crayons and colouring in a sketch of some little hearts she had going down the page, the noise from the colouring tools caught his attention as his head turned and cool blue eyes locked onto her figure.

Noticing the stare she held and hearing her surname leave his lips in a way that left her speechless, she rose her head to his call. "(l/n), care to show the class what you've created?" A smooth smile glided onto her lips as her reply came.

"Why of course, Mr. Kagamine, I'll show the class my colour coordinated notes on integers and factors." Holding up exactly that, she showed off the neat black handwriting with a few coloured heart marks where a new topic started.

He let out a short sigh, explaining they were working on fractions and not integers. She could hear his voice alright, but she couldn't understand a word that left his lips. The sound danced through her head loosing their meaning as she was lost in the echoes. She snapped out of her trance though as her name was called once again, breaking her fantasy like a window shattering after someone had thrown a stone at it.

"Huh, oh, yes Mr. Kagamine, I understand." Sighing and turning towards a friend of hers who she had told her dilemma to only receiving a shake of the head from the girl with long pinkish hair. Cursing quietly she smiled sweetly as her attention was once again focused onto the man at the head of the class.

"Stay after class, (l/n). I need to talk to you." She swore her heart stopped, even if just for a tiny second. She knew of their unspoken plan for the lunch break. Letting the less than clean thoughts run amuck in her head, she couldn't wait to hear the bell.

Glancing towards the clock almost every twenty seconds, she couldn't tell if time hated her, or she was just imagining it. Biting her lower lip and tapping her pencil to the table she couldn't wait anymore. His voice was still playing into her head, and despite hating math, she would listen to it all day if it meant his voice.

Not soon enough the bell rang. Mostly everyone was making their ways out to have lunch with friends or go out, but she, was staying for detention. Never before had she loved the sound of the word. IA had decided to walk up to her desk and place a sticky on her book with the words 'Good Luck' printed on them in her big curly cursive.

Getting a look from her friend, she shot her a small thumbs off as she was the last to leave the room. Excitedly looking towards her teacher, she bit her lip again as she saw him walk up to stand in front of her where she was still seated after closing the door with a small click. Locked.

"What did I do wrong, Len?" She never used formalities while they were alone. In the class yes but never when she could avoid it. Leaning over the desk to whisper in her ear, all of her dirty fantasies were that much closer to being real.

"Why don't you tell me (y/n)?" He wasn't one for formalities behind closed doors either. Placing a gentle kiss to her ear and letting his hot breath tickle her neck. He had quite liked their private rendezvous, she was so sweet. Her lips were like candy and he soon craved to taste more.

"I was doodling?" Came her response through lips that he soon expected soft moans to trail from. Biting down on her neck, he confirmed his suspicions. She sounded as sweet as she tasted. The desk was slightly in the way, but what did it matter? It would be moved sooner or later.

"Try harder." His voice was gaining an edge he saved especially for her. His lust was consuming him as his lips moved across the entirety of her neck. Screw the law, this was worth it. The desk problem was solved as she moved to sit on it.

"I wasn't pay-paying attention?" He could feel the vibrations from her vocal cords as she spoke while he let out a hum of his own vibration. More soft moans could be heard from the girl. He was pretty young to be a teacher, early twenties and she was graduating this year, but the wait was killing her as it was doing the same to him.

"Your so stupid (y/n) its a simple question, no harder than one plus one." His voice was still silky and she had practically melted in his arms. She raised her arms to wrap around his neck as he continued to nip her neck.

"I'm..." She knew what he wanted her to say, he wanted her to give her consent for what he was about to do next. "I'm... in a relationship with my teacher..." a smile filled his lips, she could feel it on her neck as one last kiss made him travel upwards to place a sweet kiss to her lips.

"Don't worry, (y/n). Some rules are meant to be broken." His lips met hers again, but this time his tongue went to work, rubbing against her closed mouth, asking for entrance. As she opened her mouth to him her tongue was there to meet his as the two mussels played together creating an intricate dance before he gained dominance and infiltrated her mouth. A moan could be heard as he dragged his tongue along the roof of her mouth, and along the sides, exploring his new territory.

Pulling away, gasping for air, (e/c) eyes looked glazed over from the lust she had submitted herself to. Moving her legs to wrap around his waist and press herself against his problem place, she smirked showing off her dominant side. A low growl emitted from him as he stared to slowly grind against her, provoking more sweet moans from the girl.

She gasped as his fingers started trailing up underneath her shirt around her waist. However, that was all until his hands pulled away and placed another sweet kiss to her lips. "That's enough for now, (y/n)."

A hum sounded from her lips as she slid off the desk, "Okay, fine. But after I graduate, you'll be mine, right?" She looked at him locking his eyes with hers. A smile spread across his lips and he gently kissed her forehead.

"As long as you'll be mine."

END

Okay! I'm sooooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in, like, forever, but I uploaded it now.... I'm working on requests and they are all well on their way. But life is busy for me so it takes a while to find time to write/publish.