Love is a Battle (Harry Styles fanfic)

(A/N): Hi guys!! I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Alexxis, But everybody calls me Ally. Just a warning, this is my first story on wattpad so bare with me. Im hoping i will have at least 10+ readers by the end of my story and Thank You to whoever reads with me through the whole thing!! Now, lets start this story!!  

- Ally <3

PREVIEW:

         Im Pulling in to my driveway as my little sister comes running out the door with a huge grin on her face. " Guess What? " She asks with a happy, but mean additude. " What do you want Taylor? Your an annoying little pest! " " You need to pack your crap and get outta here! Were moving to Chesire, England! " I froze. 

        Hi, Im Bridgette Marie Rosen. Im an 18 year old girl from California and my life is ruined. I just found out i was moving to England in a week. What the hell.

CHAPTER 1: BRIDGETTE'S P.O.V

      Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep! " Ugggh, shut the hell up! " 

" Knock Knock. Sweetie its time to get up, you dont want to be late for you're first day of school. "     " Actually, yes i do. I miss my friends, my old school, and even my dumb ass teahers! "  We moved to this hellhole 3 days ago and its not getting any better. I start my first day of school in about 2 hours.  After sitting in bed for a few minutes, i swoop my feet over the edge of my bed, and go into my bathroom. The only really good thing about the move, is that my new room is fuckin awesome! I have my own balcony, my room has its own bathroom with a huge jacoozi, and a walk in closet. Pretty awesome, huh? Hell yeah bitches.

        After i got out of the shower, i walked in my closet to find my clothes. Gotta look good, i thought to myself. Aha! I grabed my black lace thong and matching bra, my baby blue tank with hearts, my denim shorts, and my gold flip-flops. After i got dressed, i brushed out my dark raven hair and put them int tiny ringles so they fell half way down my back. Now my makeup. Im definatly not one of those fake ass barbie bitches so i go easy on the makeup, but today i did a little more eye makeup, and light pink lipgloss. When i was done with my looks, i went downstairs to stuff my face. Yes, i do eat. Im not one of those girls who are afraid to eat wen there hungry. I got downstairs and my mom already had my wafels with whipcream and strawberrys with my cappichino in a to go cup. " Thanks Mom. See ya later. " I said as i kissed her on the cheek and stuffed more waffel into my mouth. Right before i got into the parkinglot to my new, huge school, i put the last pice of food into my mouth, and into my now stuffed belleh. Here goes nothing...