5 hot guys, 1 caught my eye

CHAPTER 2: SCHOOL BRIDGETTE'S P.O.V

   I open the doors to the main entrance and all eyes fell on me. Now i feel self-conshous. Looking at my schedual, I ran into something, or someone. Right before i fell, two strong armes caught me. When i got my balance back, i focused on my hero. " Im so, so, so sorry, i wasnt looking where i was going!" I said hoping i wouldnt already have an enemy. " Heh, its fine love, it was partially my fault. " Oh my GOD! I so love your accent. " Why thank you. Yours is great too. " Oops. Did i say that out loud? " Yes you did ". "God i really need to shut up sometimes! Damn ". I looked up for the first time and saw his beautiful face. His georgus green orbs staring into my dark brown ones. His brown, curly hair. His perfect smile with his perfect dimpels. He's... perfect. " Im Harry Styles. You are? " " Um... my names... Bridgette." I quickly looked away before i made a fool of myself. " Bridgette. Thats a beautiful name. " He made me melt. " Um.. thank you. Can you help me find my locker? " " Of course. Whats the locker number? " " Umm.... aha.. its locker 1043. " "YAY!! WERE LOCKER BUDDYS, NEW GIRL!!! " I quickly covered my ears from the boy that just got here. He was pretty cute too! Brown hair that just swept across his forhead, and charming blue eyes with a pearly white smile. I looked at the boy. He was hiped up on somethin! " Im sorry. Im Louis the Tommo Tomlinson. And before you ask, no. Im not in crack or any kind of drug! " Louis was literally in my face. Like 2 inches from it. We all walked back to my new locker and i cramed everything in there and got out my history book. Here we go.

   After what feels like 10 years, it was finally lunchtime. I usually dont eat school lunches, but here, they have Nandos! Hell yeah! Louis waspractacly dragging me to the cafetiria. We got our Nandos and sat at a table with 3 other boys. " Bridgette, this is Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Boys, this is Bridgette. " Harry pointed to each of the boys as he said their name. Niall is the Blonde with dark roots, blue eyes, braces and the georgus irish accent. Liam has brown hair in a buzz cut, milk chocolate eyes, and is very polite. Zayn has raven hair up in a quiff, dark chocolae eyes, and a perfect scruff on his jawline.  There all  georgus! " Earth to Bridgette! " Louis practacly screamed in my ear. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and returned to the boys. " Yeah... Sorry guys. I was just thinking. " " What about? " Niall asked. " Oh... Um.. Nothing. " I looked over to see Harry staring at me intensly. it was like he was string right through my frickin soul. I may have a little crush...

(A/N):

            Hey guys. Thank you if you've read this far. In the next chapter, there will be sexual content so im warning you. Im only 13 so it might not be that detailed, but my friend is very perverted so she wants a sexual sene soon.  This was a warning. Thanks guys. Love you!!

-Ally <3