Will you take care of us?

CHAPTER 5: BRIDGETTES P.O.V

   - 2 DAYS LATER -

   '' Hey Harry? '' ''Yeah Bridgette? '' "Umm... Uhh..... Do you know where Louis is? " I said the last part fast. I was going to tell Harry about me being pregnant, but I'm not sure yet. It's only been 2 days. Where is Louis? What if I am, and Harry wont take care of us. His family... ''   I just texted him. He'll be here any-- ''  ''HERE!!!!!'' '' That's my ear, Louis. '' ''Sorry..'' he whispered. ''What is it? Why weren't you here yesterday?'' ''Louis, I think I'm pregnant...'' '' Bu-- but how? ''  '' 2 days ago, Harry came to my house for our projects, and ... we had sex... '' ''Ohkayyyyy... '' Louis is rubbing his face and has a serious face on for once... wow. '' Are you sure your pregnant? ''  '' No. It's only been 2 days. In 5 days, will you go with me to see if I am or not? '' '' Of course. ''  ''Thank you''...

HARRYS P.O.V

I turned the corner to hear Louis and Bridgette talking so I backed up so they couldn't see me.       ''Ohkayyyyy... Are you sure your pregnant?''  ''No. It's only been 2 days. In 5 days, will you go with me to see if I am or not?''  ''Of course.''  ''Thank You.''         Oh my god... I might be a dad?! No, no, no, no! I'm losing control of myself.... "NO!!! What the hell Bridgette!! What the f uck did you do to my life? YOU RUIEND IT!!!!!''  ''Harry, lad you need to calm down before you do something stupid, now just walk away. She doesn't even if she is or not. And if she is, its your fault too.'' " LOUIS, SHUT THE FUCK UP NOW! STOP DEFENDING HER! MOVE!!!'' With that, a punched Louis in the face, and I back-handed the one I love... The one who may hold MY child. What am I? ''Bridgette, I'm so, so sorry, I didn't me--''  '' GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"  That startled me. She slid over to my unconscious friend, and looked at me with a tear stained face, tears still in her eyes, and whispered '' You're just another Daniel...''.... I can never forgive myself now...

(A/N):

Sorry this chapter is s short guys. Drama drama drama!!! Love You Guys

-Ally <3