Partnered up, split apart

CHAPTER 3: HARRYS P.O.V

    " Hey Bridgette, what class do you have next? " I asked, hoping it would be algebra. " Algebra, why? " " I have it too. Wanna walk with me? " Please say yes, please say yes! Was all i was thinking so i didnt even noticed she gave me an answer untill she grabed my face and held it in her hands. " I said yes. Are you coming? " " Um.. uh.. yeah! Yeah. " " To buisy lookin at my georgusness Harry? " She said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk on her beautiful face. I just met her and im falling for her...

BRIDGETTES P.O.V

   "To buisy lookin at my georgusness Harry? " I joked. He stood silent for a minute, then got closer and whispered in my ear " Yes..." He gave me chilles down my back. It turned me on. We walked to Algebra and to my luck, we had a project that required a team. Mrs. Jones started yelling out names. " Anna Ludington, with Niall Horan. Haylee Simmons, with Zayn Malik, The New girl Bridgette, with Harry Styles..." i just drowned the rest out because i had the biggest, and dumbest smile on my face. HARRY FRICKIN STYLES IS COMING TO MY HOUSE!!!! AAAAHH! Ohkayy Bridgette... calm your tits, Just calm em'. I looked over at Harry and saw him staring at me with a half smile on his face. He saw me looking and slowly put his head down, but the smile never left his beautiful face. He was amazing.

   After class, i had chorus. I was hoping i would be in the same class as Harry, but i doubt he would be in chorus. I got there, and there He was. My jaw dropped to the floor. No way my angel could get more perfect, yet again, he just did. He sings. So does the other boys? Holy crap. They are not angelsl, they are now my beautiful gods. I already have a solo in a song that we are singing, and so does Harry. I havent heard him sing yet and im running out of patients! Were singing a song by Bruno Mars called 'When I Was Your Man' . " Okay guys. change in plan. This song is going to be a duo with Harry and you Bridgette. Are you comfterble with that? " "Fine with me! " Me and Harry said in unison. " Great. You two need to work on it afterschool now. Tonite. " Ms. Z said. " But, we cant tonite. We have an Algebra project due tomorrow. " "Figure it out, or you two will be split up. I dont want to do that. You are both amazing singers. "

  HARRYS P.O.V

  I walked to Bridgettes locker and she was crying. " Whats wrong? " " Nothing Harry. Im fine. " She was lying. I couls see it.  She saw how worried i looked and handed me her phone and i read the messages a guy named Daniel Foster was sending her. " Babe, im sorry i hit you. Please take me back. I miss you. Lets get lunch or something. Please? " "Srry. You blew it once before. Besides, i moved half way around the world. " " You dumb bitch. Your gunna regret leaving me. Ill make sure of it! Sweet fuckin dreams. " I looked over at the beautiful girl with the tears streaming down her precious face. I grabed her face gentally, and Kissed her passionatly. I knew she felt the same, because she deepened the kiss. Until we got split apart by the principal...

(A/N):

Sorry for the crummy chapter guys! And i lied. next chapter is sexual. Anywho, 5coments and 4likes for the next chapter!! Love you guys!

-Ally <3