Blake

Hey all. I'm back with another installment of airplanes.

Laura: Why did you name it Airplanes anyways? Sounds...dumb

Pfft! It may be dumb to some people but-

Laura: You don't care?

Exactly!!

Laura: You're so wierd...

Whatever! Anyways, disclaimer stuff: RWBY and it's characters aren't mine...blah blah blah...am I missing anything?

Laura: Ya, how about "Enjoy!"?

Oh ya! What she said!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young cat faunus with long, black hair spits the pills out into the sink, wiping furiously at her mouth to rid herself of the horrid taste. She catches a glimpse of herself in the mirror, and stares at herself. Pitiful, she thinks to herself, That's what I am. Her amber eyes sharpen and glare at the woman in the mirror. Dark circles under her eyes from lack of sleep, her cheeks, eyes...everything shows the signs of malnutrition. Her bony fingers brushes her paper thin hair out of her eyes. Her eyes then roam across her face in confusion. Where was she? What happened to her? What...time is it? She closes her eyes, the image of herself ingrained into her brain.

She walks out of the bathroom and into her room. She notices that her room was pitch black, the only light coming from the bathroom. Her nightvision, however, allows her to see perfectly. She glances to her left and sees her scroll on top of her bedside table. It read 2:56 A.M. September 9, 2029. She sighs. Another night of pain and torment awaits her. She sits on her bed and decides to listen to her therapist when this happens to her: Only think about the simple things in life. My name is Blake Belladonna. I am 31 years old. I live in Vale. I have...had a girlfriend. Her name was Yang Xiao Long. We...broke up two years ago because of an argument. Yang has a sister. Her name is Ruby Rose. She is married to Weiss Schnee. Weiss Schnee owns the Schnee Dust Company after her father passed. They have a son. His name is Gray Schn- A sharp pain shoots through her lower abdomen into her chest, causing her to grip the fabric of her black yukata tightly and heave. Dammit, she thinks, not now. This can't happen right now. She moves to stand, but ends up crumbling to the floor. The sharp pain starts to burn and she cries out, even though she knows that no one will make it in time to help her.

Blake holds the tears at bay as she looks out the window of her apartment to see the starless and moonless, pitch black sky. As black starts to fill her vision, she catches a glimpse of an airplane and she vaguely remembers a song she and Yang used to sing whenever they would lay on the roof of Beacon and star gaze. As she allows the darkness of exhaustion finally take her, she softly sings the few verses she can remember:

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shootin' stars

I could really use a wish right now,

wish right now,

wish right now... 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura: That was...actually kind of depressing...I want to know why my FAVORITE RWBY character is so depressed.......WHY!!!???

You and every other person who reads my crappy-

Laura: Eh.

...fan fiction will get back story soon enough!

And, I will be updating this every week (or try too) but it might not be the same day every time...or the same time every time.

Anyways, like, comment, PM me if you have any questions, thoughts, or concerns...am I missing anything?...OH! Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day!

AND I DON'T ACCEPT DEHUMANIZING COMMENTS ABOUT MY SEXUALITY AND WHO I SUPPORT! SO STOP PMING ME SHIT LIKE THAT