Angel With A Shotgun

I'm an Angel With A Shotgun

Angel With A Shotgun

*click click*

It's been five days since Yang has been in town and everyone has heard of it...Everyone except for the person, or Faunus, that should. Yang hasn't been able to figure out a way to approach the one she loves with out getting a door to the face. Which brings her here, the bar she demolished before getting accepted into Beacon.

"One Strawberry Sunrise, please. No ice. Oh! And one of those cute umbrellas."

Get out your guns

Battle's begun

Are you a saint or a sinner

Ruby and Weiss had left a few minutes ago to try and coax Blake out of her apartment, again. She had hoped that they would succede, though she knows that to be only a dream.

If Love's a fight

Then I shall die

With my heart on a trigger.

"YANG!" The blonde turns around just in time to see Ruby and her wife stand infront of her, fear and worry etched clearly onto their faces.

Yang's heart plummets into her stomach. "....What happened?"

They say before you start a war

You better know what you're fighting for

"She's gone," Weiss gasps, her chest heaving. "Blake's gone."

"What do you mean gone?"

Ruby hands her sister a sheet of paper. "She wrote this...for you."

Yang's eyes widen. "For me? But no one ever told her..."

Weiss chuckles breathlessly. "You know Blake is always able to figure things out, despite someone telling her or not."

Yang nodded in agreement, then read the short letter.

Well, Baby, you're all that I adore

If love is what you need, a soldier I will be

"No..." Yang whispers. The pouding cloud music drowns out everyword she says. She then runs out the door, forgeting about her sister and sister - in  - law and her drink. No, no no no no. Don't do this, Blake. Not when I'm so close. Yang jumps onto her motorcycle and drives off, easily breaking several traffic laws in her haste.

I'm an Angel With A Shotgun

Fighting till the war's won

Blake grips onto Yang's stomach tightly as she weaves inbetween the cars. "You're crazy!" She yells over the wind.

Yang laughs and goes faster, barely missing the cars. "I thought you loved crazy! That's why you're with me, after all!"

"If I kew I was going to die, I would have said no when you asked me out!"

I don't care if heaven won't take me back

Yang dorve faster than that day, drove more reckless. She never did her topspeed with Blake on the motorcycle...she would never intentionally hurt her baby.

I'll throw away my faith babe, just to keep you safe

Don't you know you're everything I have

Burning red glared into focused amber as the black and yellow duo circled each other. Whenever they fought, it was as if they had been teleported to another world, another deminsion, where only the two of them existed. Then again, if Yang was to be honest with herself, every second she spends with her black haired partner makes it seem as though they were the only souls on earth.