4 - DAY II: The Plan

"Okay," Link slammed the table as he eyed the occupants using it and behind him stood Peach who waved at them and Marth looking uncertain.

Zelda raised an eyebrow, "How may I help you?" She stopped eating her soup to pay attention towards them who glanced back at each other before nodding as they looked back at her direction.

"I will break you." Link declared, narrowing his eyes at her.

Samus face-palmed at her seat a few feet far away from the scene. "He's embarrassing."

"They're embarrasing." Ike corrected.

"Just cheer for him, you know it'll make him happy." Pit cut in.

The two looked at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Yeah right, no." Samus said, straightfaced.

Ike rolled his eyes. "I will not support their foolishness."

Pit shrugged and continued his eating. "Your loss not mine."

"Try harder." Though confused and doesn't really know what he's talking about, Zelda never back down from a challenge, the two stared hard at each othe-- BANG!

All of the people in the cafeteria stared at Lucina who had stood up, looking frustrated and irritated. "Why don't you two just admit you love each other!?!" Much to the said two's confusion since as far as they knew, they are next to strangers.

Silence. A drop of a fork could be heard before much to everyone's surprise, an eerie laugh suddenly filled the room as Zelda stood up. Her eyes burning through a still confused Link.

"Lucina, I vowed to my grandfather's grave that I would never let myself be lured into the unbreakable fate we venomously shared. And sacred promises are never scarred by a member of the royal family of Hyrule."

She walked away looking pissed but nobody is sure.

Pit side commented. "Well, that came out of nowhere."

The moment she exit, Peach whistled and asked. "Did she just said you two are soulmates?"

"I'm not really sure..." Link trailed off, eyed the door weirdly.

Marth blinked. "Hey, uh, Lucina?"

"Yes?" She asked sharply, looking straight at her idol who winced at his look-a-like, genes must had screwed her up.

"Are you... are you okay? You blurted out nonsense information just now." He asked.

The princess stared blankly at him. "It is not nonsense, it is... destiny." She proclaimed as lightning strike could be seen through the window.

"Please, excuse her!" Robin suddenly stood and put an arm around her shoulder as she tried to wrench away from his grasp.

"Hey, let go!"

Robin frowned as she successfully disentagled herself from him. He should really work out more.

Lucina groaned, "I'm just telling the truth!" She directed her gaze towards Link who blinked. "Uhh... what?" Realizing her implication, he raised a hand.

"I mean, I'm not attracted to her or anything." Link said.

Lucina ignored him in favor of following Robin who beckoned her to leave the cafeteria.

"Hey! I'm talking to you!"

Lucina shrugged before looking back at her shoulder. "Keep telling yourself that but I foresaw the love! Destiny--" Lightning striked. "Will prevail!!!"