10 - DAY IV: New?

Zelda continued on her way, a rather unreadable look on her face as she made her way to a training room, it's likely that she will be scheduled as next month's first week battle. As usual.

She need to maintain her balance and try out her new summon until further notice as to why Master Hand decided to stop her from transforming into Sheik.

And that is something she wanted to know but the Hand just won't explain why. So here Zelda is, now looking rather blankly at the door leading to the training room for mana users-- the one where she is trapped with Link.

"AH!"

Spinning around, Zelda immediately roamed her surroundings. Swoaring she heard a scream-- specifically-- a woman's yelp.

"Do reveal yourself." She demanded and started walking towards the corner--  where the source of the scream is-- leading to more corridors.

Zelda raised an eyebrow, there is no one-- and then her gaze dropped towards the floor.

"Hmmm." She blinked twice.

♡♥♡

Link sighed in relief as he put a hand on his chest, sure that his heart will explode from fleeing away. He is now just a few feet away from the front door because of running away. "Farore, that was too close!" He gulped and tried to calm down.

"I swore that she is out to get me!" He paled some more at the possibility of that.

"No I don't," A feminine voice called out behind him.

Link paled and craned his neck towards the female. And saw her dark blue hair marred with few leaves stuck on her hair.

Lucina walked up to him before taking his arm and started dragging Link who tried to break hold of her towards a bored Robin. "Hey, wait just a minute!" He hissed as she promptly let go.

"What?" She deadpanned.

Link decided to stared at her, unsure whether to deemed her as crazy or not because why is she treating this like a normal situation!?!

"You see, you misunderstood me!" He explained. Of all the smashers who could overheard their conversation, why did Lucina had to be the one who heard Marth asking Zelda out for him!?!

"Don't you want Zelda to say yes?" Lucina asked as Robin decided to broke the conversation off. "Okay, that's enough, let's go before you cause anymore trouble." He nodded at Link and then grabbed her wrist before walking away.

Link watched the two bickered about his predicament. He is too surprised that on his way to the garden to probably locate Marth, he bumped to the prince's descendant instead.

He sighed in relief that Robin managed to fend off Lucina. "Oh, good grief."

"You sure you're not into her?" Link fought back a yelp and then hastily turned around to come face to face with Ike who is currently leaning against a wall, a feet away from him. "I-- Ike! You surprised me!"

Ike just stared blankly at him. "You know," He started. "Be careful at falling in love much less to a queen, it never worked out."

Link raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about? I am not falling for anyone and as far as I know Zelda isn't a queen." He said and stared at Ike in confusion only to see him shrugged.

"It's just a silly reminder," Ike dismissed it and immediately followed with, "But in all seriousness, if you ever feel like that, squash it immediately, it ain't easy and never will be." He said.

The two was silent for a while-- neither speaking as they mulled in their own thoughts--  for Link, he has been thinking if Ike is on drugs to blurt out nonsense because it didn't seem he was drunk.