8 - DAY III: Eh...

Link gulped and asked. "What ever do you mean?" He tried to calm his heart down as it beat too fast for his liking.

"Nothing." Zelda said as she stood up and dust herself off from the remains of the book which had been reduced to mere ashes.

He mentally sighed in relief. So she doesn't know anything however I cannot be too sure. Link stood up as well before leaning against the locked door behind him. He observed her as she slowly shifted her eyes towards him and pursed her lips to a thin line.

"Three days ago, you don't involve yourself in my life however what happened to led you here with me, locked up. Because of his highness, Prince Marth?" Link didn't answer her question. She's onto him. He knows. She's suspecting something! He started panicking again.

"Do-- does it matter?" Link paled when he stuttered. He's down for. She would surely know! Asdfghjkll!!!!

"Oh. I suppose, I have no right either." Zelda uttered before turning around so her back is the only one he can see.

Link didn't sighed in relief, instead, he thanked the Goddesses for her not knowing anything. Surely, she is not that smart to figure it out... that is if no one told her... right? Right?

Okay, now he is surely positive that he is having a nervous breakdown, if Zelda turning back to look at him is any indication enough.

It just got worse.

♡♥♡

Dark Pit snarled, one of his eyes twitched. "What?" He asked the Goddess who smirked at him.

"I told you this is fun!"

He said dryly. "No. No this is not. Finding her is not easy."

"Oh, come on. Cheer up! I'm sure she's in the garden!" Palutena beamed, slamming his back as she laughed.

"No. Just no."

♡♥♡

Marth leaned against the wall next to the locked door as he hummed soberly at the fact that it seems Link isn't making any conversation inside, that or maybe they're having a silent conversation.

Which is unlikely, so he's going for his first assumption. "Any luck?" Peach, who had just turned around a corner, asked the prince who sourly looked down at the floor. "You think?" He sarcastically replied.

"Where's Samus? Ike? Pit?" Marth asked, shifting his attention towards the princess who scratched her left cheek. "Last I saw, Ike is sparring with Pit however as for Samus," the blonde visibly winced. "She's... in a training..."

Marth blinked. "Huh? What? Training?"

"I don't know the details myself but it somehow involves you five accidentally creating a hole in Meta Knight's room and now Samus is stuck with... Lucina." Peach answered, a confused look on her face as Marth nodded in understanding.

"Ah, that. I see... I almost forgot about that incident. My bad." He briefly contemplated whether Samus now loathe Zelda to the very core or not.

"I think you should unlock the door now," Peach pointed at a heavy looking piece of wood currently nailed against the door. "And... how can't they even escaped that door? What room is thi--- Oh. Right," she looked at the number of the room and mentally clapped at Marth. "The training room for mana users."

"Exactly," Marth said. "And I know for a fact that the Master Sword is not an ordinary one."

"I still think you should open it now, Link will hunt you down."

"Or he could thank me." Marth proudly said.

"I wonder how Caeda managed to survive you." Peach muttered, an eyebrow raised.