Imagine #3

You are at the store.

You were too lazy to dress up so you went in your comfy clothes and messy hair, but in a cute way.

You needed stuff for yourself. Your mom was looking at her stuff while you were searching the aisles looking for what you needed. You hate going to the store and just wanted to get your stuff and leave. There were not many people.

You walked around lazily reading the signs above you indicating where everything is. You finally found the aisle you were searching for. As you grabbed the things you needed, you saw someone pass by. It was C/N. You froze. Luckily he didn't see you. Since you were wearing a hoodie, you put the hood on your head and tried looking for your mom. You couldn't find her and decided to pay yourself and wait outside for her.

You were in line, anxious to leave because you didn't want C/N to see you. There was only one person in front of you, but they had like 30 items. Ugh.

Suddenly you felt a tap on your back. It was C/N's dad.

"Excuse me miss, do you know where the medication is?" he said. C/N was right behind him, now noticing you.

"Um...y-yea, I'm pretty sure its on aisle 6." you answered, trying to turn sideways to hide your face.

"Thanks." C/N's dad replied. He walked away....except C/N just stood there staring. He wanted to see your whole face, he can only see the side of your face.

"Hey, do I know you from somewhere?" C/N said, leaning to try to get a better look at you.

"Uh.." you tried to turn around the opposite direction of him.

He grabbed your shoulders and turned you around so now you were face to face with him.

"Y/N?" he said.

"Yea?" you replied.

"Hi, didn't expect to see you here."

"At a public store?" you said without realizing it. oops

"Well, I mean, ha, idk..." C/N said awkwardly. He was shy now, he thought he said something wrong.

"Yea, ha." You tried to relax and ease the tension a bit.

He still had his hands on your shoulders. You didn't know what to do. You just looked at him, and then at his arms.

"Oh, sorry!" C/N said and turned red almost instantly. He took his hands off your shoulders.

"No, its ok!" you said.

Silence, things were getting awkward.

"Well, I got to go then. See you around?" you told him.

"Yea absolutely!" he said with a smile. You just melted right then.

Then it seemed like he was going to ask you something but decided not to.

"Um, ok, see you at school, bye." he said.

"Bye."

He started walking away. He turned around and walked back all of a sudden.

"Is it okay if, um... I can get your number maybe?"

"Uh, sure."

You guys switched numbers, said bye, and left. You went outside to wait for your mom. You stood there, thinking about him. Your mind was everywhere, but you didn't care.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello people! I'm so sorry I haven't updated lately, Ive been really busy and things have been hard for me, sorry :( I'll try harder to make time to update. Also sorry this one is kind of short, I don't really have any motivation at the moment but I still wanted to write for you guys :) Thank you for reading this and have a wonderful day lovlies! Bye!